“Overall - I'm glad we chose this hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive

You added Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6500 International Drive, I-4 Exit 74-A, Orlando, FL 32819-8218   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #237 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
PA
“Overall - I'm glad we chose this hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I took the advise of other reviewers and booked a club suite. There isn't much difference in price so it's worth it. We had no issues at check in. We stayed on the 9th floor and the room was new and very nice. I thought it would be a little bigger but it was big enough for the three adults staying. We had a lake view which was beautiful. The windows went from the floor to the ceiling in the bedroom and you could see for miles. The rooftop area was also beautiful and had an even better view...you could even see Universal Studios. It was much quieter than the 1st floor pool area. There were a lot of kids running around down there and we prefer it to be a little quieter so it worked well for us. The bar on the roof serves comp beer and wine and had a very nice sitting area. There were also plenty of lounge chairs and couches in the sun and shade. I didn't use the hot tub or pool on the roof so I won't comment although they were both very small.

We stayed this past weekend and the hotel was very crowded. While trying to sleep, I heard plenty of doors banging in the hallway and people in the room above were walking around so heavy that it woke me out of a sound sleep. It's not the hotels fault that their guests are loud and inconsiderate but maybe it would help if they had security that checked the floor occasionally at night (??) Just a suggestion.

While we had no issues with the hotel staff personally, I could see how the other reviewers were frustrated. The staff was pleasant to us but not professional. They acted like they had zero training in the hospitality industry. If you were to have an issue that needed to be resolved, I could see them not being very helpful which is why I think there are so many negative reviews. But again, it was a smooth trip for us luckily.

There are sooo many shops and restaurants right across the hotel's parking lot! The location is right off of I4 and a mile down the street from Universal. It's a very busy area but an ideal location. And because the continental breakfast (2nd floor) is very boring and all carbs, it was great to have Perkins, IHop and Denny's within walking distance.

I think we would stay here again for our next trip to Orlando. For a brand new suite with rooftop access, it's worth the price we paid and then some. There are so many properties in Orlando to chose from and some are quite scary looking. I think we definitely got a deal by staying here.

Room Tip: Booking a suite is the only way to stay in the new tower. It's worth the $$$! You have a choic...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My experience at this hotel was great. Loved the rooftop
Pool and hot. We also took advantage of the complimentary adult beverage s. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaIdrive, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Isabel M,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback on the Ramada. Our staff is very pleased to know you enjoyed your time while staying at this wonderful hotel. Thank you for the lovely five star rating as well! We hope to see you soon and thank you once again!
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The room was decent for the price that I paid. The only issues that I had was parking is limited and the elevator needs to be fixed ASAP. Other than that it was an awesome place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Amber P,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback on the Ramada. Our staff here gladly appreciates your kind words as well as your suggestions. As for your complaints, I will be sure to report them to the respective department as soon as possible to be examined immediately. Thank you once again, and we hope you will join us each time you are in the area.

Been to Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive

Address: 6500 International Drive, I-4 Exit 74-A, Orlando, FL 32819-8218
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #237 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive 2.5*
Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
Ramada International Drive Orlando
Ramada Orlando
Ramada Inn Orlando

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.