“Universal Islands of Adventure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Universal's Islands of Adventure

Universal's Islands of Adventure
6000 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)
407-363-8000
Ranked #4 of 285 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Universal's Islands of Adventure features some of the most innovative rides and attractions ever made on seven spectacularly themed islands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Seuss Landing and Port of Entry.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Montgomery, Texas
49 attraction reviews
“Universal Islands of Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This theme park is fun and has a lot of fun rides. We went with a group of 8 members of our family. Children 6 & 8 and two sets of grandparents. There are many rides that will get you soaked and you stay soaked for a long long time. There are also many rides that are simulator type rides that are not good for people with motion sickness. It was a fun adventure for the family and a fun time for everyone.

Visited July 2013

Brasilia, DF
7 attraction reviews
“Best Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I found the best park of all, has attractions for all ages and types of organization and structure execelente beautiful.

31 attraction reviews
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

A very well made theme park. So much bigger than the one in Singapore. I loved the marvel superhero island the best. My daughter love the dr seuss, and my wife pick the Toon Lagoon as her favorite. Definitely will come back again.

Westminster, Maryland
26 attraction reviews
“Really a 3.5”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This park was very attractive but was really for older children and teens. The Seuss area was fun but even this area targeting young kids was not thought out well. For example, there is a play area which is great for the parents to rest while the kids play. However, there were multiple exits so it was hard to relax while the 4 year old played. I still had to stay close to make sure he didn't leave the area. We really liked the Jurassic Park area. The climbing / water gun area was a lot of fun. We spent most of our time in this area. By the way it is also the best, most fun place to wait out a thunder storm. The Marvel area was fun and we liked seeing all of the heroes and villains. The Spiderman ride is the best ride I've been on in awhile. The fast pass or cut the line program is not free and it is expensive. We did not choose to use it as we only wanted to use it on a couple of rides. I found the employees to be a little passive. For example, in the Potter area my 4 year old, train crazy son wanted his picture with the train and the conductor. We waited in the informal line for our turn. Then several adults and teenagers butt in front of him. Nothing was said like excuse me I think the little boy was next. Instead they are allowed pictures and I needed to be assertive to get my child's picture taken. The conductor was very nice and even commented how patiently my child waited. The toon area was cute but a little dated.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“The best theme park - Don't miss out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Island of Adventures is definitely the best theme park in Orlando (In my opinion). There's so much to do, for everyone. There's Dr Seuss land for children and other children's rides (but I can't think of them as I never went with a small child), there's The Hulk, Dueling Dragons and Hogwarts if you like thrill rides and also water rides if you are looking to get wet - this is also a good way of cooling down in the hot weather! There are so many shops and everything. It's a great day - even my mother (who hates getting wet) came on the pop eye ride!

Amazing park - however, you need to be prepared for long queues. If you know that you're going to enjoy a ride, I would recommend buying a fast pass. We bought fast passes for 4 rides when we went, which was good because they persuade you to buy tickets for the busier rides that you're more likely to go on.

ALSO, watch out for the sign before you go into the park with the height restrictions for rides on... IT'S NOT ACCURATE! We found this out last time we went, because we bought fast passes for four of us to go on the hulk - usually we only buy 2 because my brother has been to small in previous years. But we measured him outside and he was WAY over the line, only to get in and find out that he was too short and we'd wasted something like $60.

GO TO THIS PARK, it's so much fun, it's impossible to be bored! You'll be glad you went!

Visited July 2013