I am a great fan of Drury and this property doesn't disappoint. Excellent in every category. Just a couple of minor quibbles:
1. Unless you are a computer programmer, do not touch the thermostat. I am constantly amazed at why hotels buy such things. How about a little round Honeywell that everyone can operate.
2. And then there is the clock radio which is the bane of all travelers. I dare you to set the alarm correctly. The sound out of these radios is uniformly poor and and I would be surprised if anyone really uses them.
3. The rewards program is wholly ungainly. You have to go to a separate web with yet another password to access or redeem rewards. Absurd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Extras Aren't Extra at Drury Hotels! Our guests can enjoy free hot breakfast, free hot food and cold beverages at the 5:30 Kickback, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel, free long distance calls and free popcorn and soda in the lobby daily. An indoor/outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool are available for guest use, along with an on-site 24-hour fitness center. A microwave and refrigerator can be found in all rooms. Drury is family owned and operated so you can expect the same great value, friendly service and cleanliness at every location. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.