We had the pleasure of staying here for 12 days and enjoyed our experience from the moment we arrived until we departed.
We arrived early and were pleasantly surprised that our room was ready and we could unpack and enjoy the sunshine by the pool. John and Peter ensured that our room met our expectations. Our suite was immaculate and the housekeeping staff ensured that each day the room was immaculate. Our suite consisted of a large living area, washroom, galley area with a fridge, microwave, cupboards, and counter space leading into a large bedroom. Each room had a flat screen TV and phone. The decor was soothing after a hectic day.
The common areas of the hotel were kept spotless. The indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub area were great, ample seating for sunbathing or relaxing in the shade. The eating area accommodated the guests each with ample seating.
I cannot say enough about the staff. There was always a smile to greet you, ask you about your day or your plans and attentive to any concerns (never had a one during our stay). The staff worked as a Team - always assisting each other to ensure their guest's needs were met.
The variety of food available for breakfast and "kickback" was excellent - always in an abundance, hot, nicely displayed, and tasty. Thank you to Bernarti, one of the bartenders, who always made "kickback" more enjoyable.
Location, location, location. It is located close to Universal Studios, Wet & Wild. Shuttles available to Universal. Easy access to Disney and outlet malls.
What noise? Our room was on the 4th floor facing Turkey Lake. The noise from the road was not audible and the only time we knew there were dogs in the hotel was when we saw them with their owners in the lobby.
- excellent value
- immaculate rooms and common rooms
- incredible staff
- hot abundant breakfast items and kick back food
- 3 alcoholic beverages per day per person
- central location to attractions
We definitely will come back. We have recommended this hotel to our friends and family. The Drury Inn & Suites have very high standards and you will not be disappointed when you stay here.
Don't be disappointed, reserve your room early for once this Gem becomes public knowledge it will be hard to get a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Extras Aren't Extra at Drury Hotels! Our guests can enjoy free hot breakfast, free hot food and cold beverages at the 5:30 Kickback, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel, free long distance calls and free popcorn and soda in the lobby daily. An indoor/outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool are available for guest use, along with an on-site 24-hour fitness center. A microwave and refrigerator can be found in all rooms. Drury is family owned and operated so you can expect the same great value, friendly service and cleanliness at every location. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.