We love the Yacht Club, and decided to try the Beach Club Villas for the added space of a 1 bedroom.
- Location, location, location. None better if you like EPCOT
- Pool complex is awesome - kids love it
- Restaurants, bars, Boardwalk - all near - a grown-up pleaser
- Villas have thier own, quiet pool
Not as good news:
- The "timeshare" nature of these units wears on them a lot, thus the rooms are showing their age / use
- You are in the "back 40" - not very near the front desk, no amenities nearby these units
- Big pool (Stormalong Bay), is a country mile away.
- Service not as 5-star as the Yacht Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club Villas wrap leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, this community of Studios and Villas shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas