We are DVC members and the BCV are our home resort. We stay there every year...and we keep coming back. The location is what we love the most...and also what we love the least! But there are always trade-offs. It is a short walk to the back of Epcot...but a long walk to the front of Epcot, which is mainly where our family spends most of our time while in Epcot. There is no bus service to the front of Epcot...so you have no choice but to walk. No biggie, really. We love hopping on the boat to MGM...it's just plain fun! If it was a perfect world, there would be a monorail to the MK, but that's asking a lot...and I guess there is, in a way, if you grab the Epcot monorail and head to the TTC.
It is getting tired looking, but only inside the villas...the exterior is always immaculate. They are working on replacing mattresses and other fixtures within the rooms...
We usually stay in a dedicated 2 bdrm. We like it much better than a 1 bdrm, simply because our kids can sleep in real beds, not a sofa bed, which is what you would expect in a luxury hotel such as this one. That's our only complaint about the studios and the one bedrooms....the lack of real beds. Our kids are 8 and 11, and sharing a sofa bed is not their idea of fun. We usually end up removing the mattress entirely from the sofa bed and setting it up on the floor. When you stay at any other resort at Disney, you get two queen beds...except at a studio and a one bedroom villa! Doesn't make too much sense to me! But I digress...
This is why we like the 2 bdrms so much. The full laundry facilities in the room....so you can truly pack light. The full kitchen for snacking and breakfasting in...the great king sized bed in the master bdrm., .... the whirlpool tub.... and the location!
Stormalong Bay is a vacation destination in and of itself. The sand on the bottom of the pool...it feels heavenly underfoot.
We love Beaches and Cream Soda Shop and the seafood buffet... just good solid food.
Enjoy your stay there...we always do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas