We stayed there for 4 night in June 2014 in a deluxe studio. The room was wheelchair accessible so the bathroom was very large but there was limited shelf space in the room. The room it's self had limited storage for 3 people. It was a short walk from the front desk.
The location is about the best you can get on Disney property. We were a short walk from the back entrance to Epcot and a quick boat ride to Hollywood studios. The pool area is the best that we have seen at any Disney property.
We would recommend this property based on location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas