My husband, my 3 years old and I stayed in a studio at the Beach Club Villas for 6 nights and we really enjoyed our stay.
The hotel location is great to visit Epcot. The boat rides are a fun way to go on the boardwalk and to shop or have a bite.
The Villas section is very quiet and perfect for families. Although, the furniture is outdated and the beds would need to be replaced soon (the sofabed was actually more comfortable than the bed). When we made our reservation, we didn’t know that the rooms in the main building were renovated (the pictures posted on the Website were not updated at the time) and that we could ask for a microwave to be added to our room.
After discussing with the front desk staff, they suggested that next time we stay in a main building room that includes mini-fridge and ask for a microwave.
The staff of this hotel is one of the most dedicated one I have seen. We will for sure go back to this hotel next time we go to Disney.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Club
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club Villas wrap leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, this community of Studios and Villas shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.