Staying at The Beach Club is great, because you never have to use your car, and we didn't visit Animal Kingdom this time, so no buses either. Starting with the negatives, the villa rooms need a little sprucing up. Get rid of that gross bed cover, replace the rusty mini fridge, redo the cream and grey grout combo in the bathrooms and the rooms would be so much better! If you are looking to avoid parking lots and bus travel to the parks then you have a few choices for resorts: Beach/Yacht Club, Swan/Dolphin or the Boardwalk. When you see the pool at the Beach Club, you know you've made the right choice!
The resort is beautiful, the pool is amazing, the food is pretty good. Start at the Marketplace for a croissiant and coffee (with flavored syrups) for breakfast, Beaches and Cream for lunch (their fries are great), and the seafood buffet at the Cape May Buffet for dinner... Perfect without leaving the resort.
Walking distance to Epcot, just a few minutes. A short boat ride to Hollywood Studios and you can get the monorail to Magic Kingdom. Such a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas