We stayed in a two bedroom villa and it was spacious and well appointed. Loved having a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. The building is very close to the main hotel and bus stop. Although this hotel is not on the monorail, you can reach the magic kingdom via boat ride which is super convenient with little ones. The hotel pool isn't the best among Disney hotels but it has a small kiddie pool and a small basic waterslide. We are not DVC owners, just wanted to stay somewhere with extra space. These rooms do not have daily maid service and you must take care of your own garbage...not a big deal, but we weren't aware of that until we got here. The building itself is beautiful as is the main hotel. I would stay here again...but not as my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge