I brought my daughter, son in law, and granddaughter to Disney to celebrate her 5th birthday. We had a one bedroom villa ---- my granddaughter and I shared the pullout bed in the living room. No complaints about anything!!! Beautiful place to stay, my balcony overlooked the small pool, the rooms were great, so convenient to have a washer and dryer and a full kitchen with a small child. Will definitely stay here again. The boat ride to the Magic Kingdom was awesome, so was the Boat Parade every evening. Loved being picked up at the airport and not having to worry about our luggage. We arrived at 11:15 am and our room was ready!! 7 days wasn't long enough --- at least 10 days next time!! We visited several other resorts but decided we will be back to the Wilderness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge