You have to see the lodge and grounds to appreciate them, the pictures are beautiful, but you can't smell all of the fresh air, the wide variety of plants and trees and flowers, nor can you hear the soft and relaxing wilderness flute music playing around the grounds. There is wildlife everywhere, bunnies, ducks (yes they hopped in sometimes and swam in the pool with us, we loved it!) we even saw a deer run past us when we rented a bicycle made for four to see the grounds.......
the villas are large and spacious, and believe it or not, the pull out sofa bed is COMFORTABLE, it doesn't feel like a sleeper sofa, it feels like a bed.
Loved the quiet gurgling pool at the villas, and the main pool and jacuzzis, and loved the boat launch to magic kingdom, it's a life saver when you are tired from magic kingdom, and the ride is relaxing...have stayed at four other resorts, this is no #1, baby!! You will love it....L Yeary
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.