We just came back from a short 2 night stay at this resort where we celebrated our son's 2nd b day. We rented a one bedroom apt as this time we brought grandma with us. The minute I walked into the grand lobby I felt in love with the resort, it feels peaceful and relaxing though you are a few steps from Magic Kingdom, the buildings are impressive, the grand lobby is simply gorgeous, the smell of woods and the sunlight filtered through the lush vegetation makes you feel in a real western forest. Food as we can expect from Disney was just OK, what they call luxury dinning was just good, nothing special. The Whispering Caffe was fun, food was acceptable as well. Room service was good. Our one bedroom unit was spacious and clean. Something I did not like they do not offer turn down service to the villas while the hotel does offer it and housekeeping is done very late in the afternoon. Overall because of its location and the beauty of the property this is by far my fav hotel for visiting MK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge