We stayed in the Villas at Wilderness lodge for the first time this Easter week and could find no better place to stay on Disney property.
A perfect place to relax and catch your breath after busy days and nights at the theme parks. Cannot beat the access to Magic Kingdom, the separate pool, closeness to Wilderness lodge.
Suites are perfect for up to 8 -we had 7 and combined 2 bedroom suite worked great. We were able to serve breakfast and most dinners (we ate out at lunch and two dinners over the week).
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.