Checked in here yesterday for a full week and I am very impressed so far. Once you check in at the front gate you are greeted by name and welcomed home. Staff very friendly and the lodge is immaculately detailed after the lodge in Yellowstone National park. Absolutely stunning landscaping and attention to detail throughout. The villas have their own quiet pool and the main resort has their own pool. Nice gift store and quick service food place. The Whispering Canyon Café is fantastic place to eat and fun atmosphere for the family. Movies and marshmellow cooking on the beach during the evening for family to enjoy. Short boat trip to the Magic Kingdom from the resort, otherwise you need to catch the buses or the monorail at Magic Kingdom to get elsewhere. Beds are very comfortable and rooms very nicely decorated . Very nice place to stay, would stay here again and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge