Stayed for 6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa - great for families with young children/toddlers. Loved the quiet location of the villa (next to the fitness center) and the ground floor villa opened up to a grassy patio that had rabbits and lizards my boys loved to chase in the morning. Pools had recurring visiting ducks and ducklings swimming. Best part was the quiet nights and hallways (went in late May right after Memorial holiday). Rented a surrey bike to the Wilderness Campground and rode the horses. Definitely a woody/wilderness secluded feel! Enjoyed the waterslides at the pool and the quick ferry ride to Magic Kingdom. Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge