This was our first stay in the Wilderness Villas. We have stayed in the hotel before. We simply love the decor and the setting in the woods and beside Bay Lake. The western grand hotel details are gorgeous! We stayed in a studio and enjoyed the extra space the mini-kitchen provided. Our room was comfortable, quiet and looked out over the treetops.
We did have a couple of service issues this visit (which I must add is unusual for Disney resorts.) it took a good 30 minutes to check-in, and we pre-ordered room service one evening, and it arrived 45 minutes late.
All in all, it's a delightful, well-located, Disney-magical place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.