We stayed in a one bedroom villa with two kids (5 and 8) for 5 nights. We were really surprised at how expensive this place was, but we ended up loving the space we had in the one bedroom villa. No studios were available at time of stay. We used the stove to cook eggs every morning to save some money. Kitchen is very well equipped and has full fridge. Two separate sinks was great, one for kids and one for us. The big tub was good for baths. The beds were very comfy. The villas did not seem full so we enjoyed the quieter atmosphere after parks all day.
Villas are short walk to boats or buses and health club is on main floor of villa lobby. Health club was very nice and very well equipped including yoga mats and ton of free weights and machines. Yes the decor in the villas seems very outdated, but it was clean and offered plenty of towels. There is no mouse keeping with a five night stay but we could have washed towels if we needed to. We found check in a breeze with friendly staff and concierge took care of getting our return magical express reservation taken care of. Boat to magic kingdom was easy access and enjoyable.
We only ate at the quick service roaring forks. Flatbread pizzas were pretty good. Expensive if not on meal plan. The villas pool was just the right size and not crowded like main pool, it also seemed warmer. Grounds were pretty and our kids really enjoyed the stay. The light parade on water goes right by the beach, easy to catch. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.