I wish there was a 4-1/2 rating button as I really don't think the lack of comfort from the bed warrants the complete loss of a point. The ambience, appearance and decor is without equal throughout both the Villas and the Lodge itself. We simply couldn't sleep right through the night and our backs hurt.
The staff and the restaurants were, as always, superb. The hotel, although not on the MK monorail loop, is very convenient to the MK by cruiser and the Contemporary by launch both of which offer monorail access to the TTC and on to Epcot from there. Roaring Fork, the food court offering at WL, is woefully small for the size of the hotel and the number of folks who want to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge