We stayed in a studio villa from December 2nd -5th and had a great time! I thought the decor was very nice and the room was comfortable. It seems a bit bigger than the regular hotel rooms at the Wilderness Lodge. The little kitchen area was just perfect for us. The villas are in a separate building, but still very close to the main building. We had a long walk down a corridor within the villas to get to our room. There is a nice quiet pool and hot tub by the villas, but we usually swam at the main pool. There are excellent dining options at this hotel and the lobby is breathtaking at Christmastime. My daughter enjoyed the free craft at the Cub's Den every afternoon. The Mercantile shop is nice, but the prices are extremely high in my opinion. The staff were very pleasant. We also stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, but prefer the Wilderness Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge