My family and I recently rented DVC points for a 7-night stay in a 2-bedroom villa. We could not have been more pleased with our accommodations.
The villas are secluded and very quiet, yet just a short walk away from Wilderness Lodge itself.
We found the pool and hot tub area clean and relaxing, and never crowded.
Transportation to the parks is easily accessible. The bus stop is about halfway between the Villas and Wilderness Lodge, and the boat to Magic Kingdom, while a bit of a longer walk, is still within a reasonable distance.
We had no complaints at all about our room. Everything was in good repair and clean, and we were supplied with adequate towels.
All in all, we had an excellent experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge honors American craftsmanship and artistry found in the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century. This architecturally grand Resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness with features that include a stunning 7-story lobby—built from 85 loads of Lodgepole Pine—and an 82-foot-tall lobby fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.