“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #233 of 3,012 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Ice Cream, Coffee Shop, Creperie
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: European Food Cafe offer Savory and Sweet Crepes, Homemade Gelato, Paninis, Salads, Soups, Pastries, Croissants, Catering, Beer, Italy Wine.
Berlin, Germany
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went for lunch and had the Capresa on baguette. The food came out looking like I was at a high class restaurant and tasted absolutely amazing. I wish I had known about this place sooner because it's just awesome. Didn't try the gelato or crepes yet, but I do want to go back! They're very friendly, and the place was quiet when I went. Don't know why, this place should be packed with how good it is (and prices are reasonable)!

Visited November 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Awesome discovery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I cannot say enough about this great little restaurant I discovered on TripAdvisor. It definitely needs to be up higher on the ratings.

Their menu is very large and offers different fare I wouldn't know where to find anywhere else.

They are very creative in the menu and the prices aren't bad either.

We got the Ham & Cheese Crepe and also the Steak & Cheese Crepe for lunch. I haven't had crepes since I was a little child and had almost forgot what they were like. I was so delighted when I found this place. They also offer gourmet coffees, real Italian gelato and different types of sandwiches and paninis.

The food was delightful and flavorful. I could have kept ordering food here all day!

We sat outside which was nice but the plaza is a little busy. But why wouldn't you want to enjoy the nice weather outside. The inside is nice, modern and quaint if you want to be inside.

For desert, we ordered the apple pie crepe. It was like heaven on a plate. So rich and flavorful. Just the right amount of apples, cinnamon and sauce.

I will for sure be visiting here on my next trip to Orlando!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great little local cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We recently moved to Lake Nona and were very happy to find such a cute little cafe nearby! We've eaten there multiple times, generally trying something new each time. The crepes are creative and very tasty. The paninis seem to be a bit short on filling, but still tasty. The gelato is wonderful! The menu is probably a bit pricey and too creative for children.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“its okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was our first time trying 407. We each had paninis. The chicken marsala panini was not what you would expect with chicken marsala. it lacked any flavor of a marsala sauce and no mushrooms. The roast beef panini was okay, not bad. Neither sandwich can with anything, no chips, potota salad, or clow slaw. I think for the price, something on the side should be included.
It was very noisy inside so we sat outside.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went with some co-workers to celebrate a birthday. The smoked turkey panini was delicious!! Everyone enjoyed their lunches. We were even given some gelato to share for the birthday lady. Great service by friendly staff!

Visited May 2013