“Little Pirates to be will love it!” 5 of 5 stars

407 939 2739
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Jack and his trusted mates are scouring the 7 seas in search of treasure—and new recruits! At The Pirates League, select a pirate style and receive a makeover and training from the League's veteran pirates. Get a new name, learn some swashbuckling maneuvers and, after taking the official Pirate League Oath, be prepared to march in the Parade of Pirates in Adventureland.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
“Little Pirates to be will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you have a little Pirate in the making, you will want to schedule them an appointment at the Pirate League. The Pirate League is located in Adventureland insides Disney's Magic kingdom. Here you will select a package that will transform your little prince or princess into the pirate of their dreams!

Visited September 2013

Orlando, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We took our son to get a makeover for his 6th birthday and he really enjoyed it. We had purchased the Jack Sparrow costume and then he got his face painted like a pirate and they also gave him a sword, a little suede pouch ha contained a pirate earring, a pirate medallion and a pair of rotten pirate teeth. Then after their makeover, they are he children to a private secret pirate room. This applies to both boys and girls. Girls can have a mermaid or girl pirate make over as well.

Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“best experience during our trip to Disney.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

It's been two weeks since my best friend and my three boys went to the pirates league, this was the last thing we had reserved for a week long trip to Disney world. Our trip was exhausting, filled with running around to make fast passes times, character meet and greets, fixing dinner reservations, and making firework shows. Disney is hard work, but the only place that we had a phenomenal time was at the Pirates League, and there are only two people we can thank for that, Pirate Master Oliver and Emily.
It all started when we went up to the podium to check-in for our reservation where we were told rudely by a taller young girl to come back because we were early for our reservation. After coming back when told to, we were all checked in, we picked the faces we were going to get turned into. We had to wait about 20 minutes after we checked-in, to get called in, where we were all given pirate names. After that we got to sit on crates and watch other people get turned into pirates.
Another 30 minutes passed, (now almost an hour past our appointment time) before we started to get called up, one by one. Starting by me and my friend, who got turned into siren's. My youngest was next to get turned into captain hook, my 8 year old who got turned into jack, and last but not least my oldest son who got a black beard.
For it being so crowded, I was very surprised on the atmosphere in the pirates league. The only pirates that were saying anything were Oliver, who had my oldest son, and Emily who was turning my friend into a siren. Emily and Oliver were making pirate jokes across the league while my pirate was just painting my face, not saying much. Everyone's attention was on Emily and Oliver, even if they weren't turning you into a pirate, they included you into their experience, which made my son's experience phenomenal. When we were announced as sirens and pirates, Emily and Oliver were the only ones that cheers. Oliver even got everyone in the middle to cheer for us as well.
We all were done except my oldest who was with Oliver who started last. Oliver was giving him the pirate oath while Emily comes by to say goodbye which leads to her 'getting married' to my oldest son! My son proposed to her in front of everyone and she said yes. Oliver continued on to 'invite' himself, Emily, and everyone else in the pirates league to our dinner reservations at Ohanna.
After over 2 hours from our check-in time, our time at the pirates league was over, when I went to put in a good word about the two, I was directed to a pirate who thanked me for my feedback but did not seem to care. Honestly, without the presence of Oliver and Emily, the experience would not have been the same. I can not wait for our next trip so we can visit the Pirates League with my whole family and friend and request Oliver and Emily.

Visited September 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I surprised my 9 year old son on our last day at Disney with a pirate makeover at the Pirates League and he loved it! He said it was his favorite part of the whole trip! You get a lot for the price and I would highly recommend this for any kids - boy or girl.

Visited October 2013
uk
13 attraction reviews
“Grandson became a pirate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a really fun experience for a child my Grandson is 6 its the third time he has had it done. He looks fab and the staff really make them all feel special. Its not just being made up there are lots of little fun bits too, You are best booking in advance ,we always do and there are lots of tears when little ones cant get an appointment on the day.

Visited August 2013