“A MUST FOR YOUR BUCCANEERS!” 5 of 5 stars

407 939 2739
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Jack and his trusted mates are scouring the 7 seas in search of treasure—and new recruits! At The Pirates League, select a pirate style and receive a makeover and training from the League's veteran pirates. Get a new name, learn some swashbuckling maneuvers and, after taking the official Pirate League Oath, be prepared to march in the Parade of Pirates in Adventureland.
Minot, North Dakota
14 attraction reviews
“A MUST FOR YOUR BUCCANEERS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I like the attention given to ensure the kids enjoy their experience, enveloping them in the reality of their dreams. Bravo Disney!

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Flat out rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Whilst stumbling upon the pirate makeovers my family and I were interested, but had no idea of how to get one or where. We entered a tiny building where children who were done with their pirate makeovers were leaving. We walked in and tried asking for help while being ignored by young workers, we then saw a sheet that looked like a sign up sheet of some sort and picked it up. "You best be putting that down!", I hear over my shoulder as a young worker THEN decides to tell me the process even though I asked him several minutes before while he was talking in the corner to his other friends. Extremely rude service and incredibly rude workers, would not recommend.

Visited July 2012
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Official Pirates Now.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The pirates league begins with spinning the box and being given a new Pirate name. You are then led into to the makeover area. All of the makeover artist are in character speaking in pirate accents. My son was suppose to be the only one getting a makeover but once we got inside he wanted me to have one as well. Although it was very busy, they quickly squeezed me right in so that we could share the experience together, We are ushered into a secret room, take the pledge and pose for awesome pictures. Later on, the kids get to participate in a Pirate Parade. A must do for all the Pirate lovers young and old.

Visited March 2013
Hilliard
29 attraction reviews
“Must do for any pirate lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I took my son here on our Disney Vacation and I couldn't have been happier. Our "pirate" make up artist, who claimed to be peter pans evil pirate brother was amazing! He had such a great time during the whole experience and I couldnt' stop smiling and enjoying the production. I almost got done up like a pirate too!

Visited July 2012
Hove, United Kingdom
73 attraction reviews
“Great Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great fun for boys and girls to join the world of pirates , some great names and transformations into pirates. The staff who turn you from a person to a pirate are great fun and very skilled

Visited August 2012