“Kids loved it” 5 of 5 stars

407 939 2739
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Jack and his trusted mates are scouring the 7 seas in search of treasure—and new recruits! At The Pirates League, select a pirate style and receive a makeover and training from the League's veteran pirates. Get a new name, learn some swashbuckling maneuvers and, after taking the official Pirate League Oath, be prepared to march in the Parade of Pirates in Adventureland.
Dover
21 attraction reviews
“Kids loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

If your kid is into pirates then they will get a kick out of this. They get all kinds of attenion from the staff who are great with the kids. My 5 year old thought this was the greatest thing ever. A must do for kids.

Visited April 2013

Massillon, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Love, Love, Love this idea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was so mic fun for both boys and girls. The boys get to be a pirate and make their mark. The girls can be a pirate too. However, if you have a girly one like we do she can be a mermaid. The one think I was a bit shocked over was the end. They take you in this room for a photo session & take a bunch of pictures. Then they are showed to you and your children at checkout. My kids were begging me to by them. They are a bit pricy after you buy the guns and the makeup, and don't forget the swords... I guess this is just sale 101 ABC. Always be closing.

Visited August 2012
Yorkshire
35 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is one for the boys, again we went with friends for their two 7 yr olds, they get a special Pirate from the captain's log. then a makeover with a buccaneer beard, scars, earrings and eye patches. Once transformed they enter the Secret Room where your picture is taken, all great fun I understand.
The Pirates League is located in Magic Kingdom, next to Pirates of the Caribbean.

Visited December 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“Makeovers for Boys/Girls HALF the price of the BBB!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Excellent experience! First, I arrived over an hour late and they still took us right in!!! (Didn't realize it would take so long to get in the Magic Kingdom after parking!) Everyone is in character and it is so cute. I had scheduled my daughter to receive the mermaid makeover. Everyone treated her like she was a mermaid the whole time! For $40 she got her hair done, nails painted, makeup....gills and all! and received nail polish, color changing hair barrette, sash, makeup, and necklace. My daughter loved being pampered. The little boys we saw receiving the pirate makeovers looked great!!! The "Jake" hair was cutest! Did I mention this makeover was half the price of the BBB, and from the looks of it you received a lot more! The rest of the day everyone called her Ariel! She loved it!

Visited April 2013
massachusetts
20 attraction reviews
“The highlight of our trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We cherish our photos of us all pirate-Ed up. So worth the money. My son had his eyelids painted with eyes. It looked fab fab.

Visited August 2012