“AMAZING!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #77 of 191 attractions in Orlando
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Casselberry, Florida
42 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

HOLY COW!!!! What an AWESOME time I had. This was a birthday/anniversary present from my wonderful hubby and he could not have picked anything better.

I drove the Lamborghini Gallardo 560 and it was the best time I have ever spent in a car. The pre-driving instructions were very well done and my in-car instructor (Billy) was wonderful. He gave me great instructions and was very patient with this over-50 grandmother. I could not have asked for better preparation and in-car instruction.

Yes, I bought the video (a little pricey at $99) and the plaque with my pictures on it (another $70), which put the total price of the day over $500. Was it worth it? Heck YES! Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY! Would I recommend it to other people? WITHOUT A DOUBT!!

When else would I get a chance to drive a $200,000 car around a race track? Never! And the next time I do this, I'm picking a different car....not because I didn't like the Lambo (I LOVED IT), but just to see how another car drives.

Visited July 2013

Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Don't do this if you are prone to motion sickness!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I drove a Lamborghini around a slalom course and I can say that it is better than any roller coaster anywhere in Disney. I managed to get 100 miles per hour before having to slow for the slalom part. Six laps and the best Christmas or birthday present.

Visited June 2013
Georgetown, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Wow, what a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bought 6 laps in the baby Lambo. It was a blast, but we had to wait.

The class was fast and obvious. We went outside, and the 560 had brake problems on the warm up. It took the mechanic 30-45 minutes to fix them... but who cares!

Chris from England was my instructor, and he was a blast. Easy to understand and easy/smooth instructions. I probably could have stayed on the gas for another second but was braking before 6 on all laps.

Averaged 1:03 a lap at 115mph top speeds. Was told inside that I lacked on the s's and the GT-R was the best at that ans all round. Anything under 1 minute was exceptional, and I was average.

They are honest and do everything to help you!

Bought the video for $99, download the software for even more info! Passed on the pics at $69 for 2 4x6's. Pass your phone off to the other drivers or have your family take the photos.

Thanks Chris!

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Great experience even as a spectator!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I bought this for my birthday for his birthday this year, and I couldn't have picked a better gift. The whole experience was really wonderful, from the cars available to the staff. The "teaching" portion lasted no more than an hour, and the staff was really knowledgeable and friendly.
Even though I was just a spectator, I'd highly recommend doing this. I enjoyed it so much I'm hoping to go one day!

Visited January 2013
Allen, Texas
“GT-R, Bucket List Item... Check!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Highly recommend, worth every penny… I drove the GT-R. It has the best acceleration and all-wheel drive which is important on a short course like this. Top end speed does not matter here. Was able to go 130 on the back curve and then hard on the brakes into the 1st hard right. Riding with an instructor is fine, does not take away from the experience and only adds to it as they can give you pointers. I would do as many laps as you can afford. You can’t match this experience for the price anywhere. Open track, mash the accelerator and stomp the brakes, what more could you want. These cars are in pristine condition and well maintained. Can't believe some people are complaining about the experience or price... And one person wrote about renting and driving on the open road as being better?... Seriously, you can’t safely drive like this on the open road; let alone risk an accident, jail time and loosing license.

Visited April 2013