“If you are looking for a wonderful time on the water.. Give this a try.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paddleboard Orlando

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on the spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, and board, paddle, and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Winter Hours are Tuesday-Friday 12-5pm, Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 11am-5pm.
Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
“If you are looking for a wonderful time on the water.. Give this a try.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a very fun and a awesome way to enjoy the Fl waters. If you are looking for something to do on the water and not just another boat ride. This is a great experience, even if you have never done anything like this before. I myself was a first timer. Very personable instructors. Ned and BooBoo are great teachers and very welcoming. Stayed with us the whole time on the water offering help and encouragement all along the way. Could not have asked for a better time. I will be going again. LOVED IT.

Orlando, Florida
“What a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Ned and BooBoo create such a relaxed atmosphere you feel like you could conquer the world from a paddleboard. Such a fun activity and they make it easy for anyone to try it out. Plenty of instruction, tons of fun. You will get hooked! I will definitely be back!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Super Fun Saturday Morning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was looking for fun outdoor activities for my visiting sister and I to do, and a friend of mine suggested we try Paddleboard Orlando. This Saturday morning excursion was by far the best part of our visit! The instructors are helpful and laid-back, and they really make the experience unique and fun. We were both new to the sport and easily picked it up. I will definitely be attending another lesson!

“Amazing day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Been out with this group several times and they are always amazing! Would highly recommend to anyone wanted to try paddleboarding and of any skill level! Great group to be around.

Milwaukee
“No better way to enjoy time on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

As if leaving Wisconsin to thaw out wasn't good enough(!), I tried and found a sport I love thanks to the awesome people associated with Paddleboard Orlando. I was fortunate to join this group two weekends this month, and when I returned for Weekend Two, I was welcomed like family - felt like I'd known Ned and BooBoo for years.

They're there to teach, help when needed and prioritize safety, but they paddle and hang WITH you instead of shouting instruction all the way. How many times have they conducted these classes, and yet they approach each one with the fun they must have had when they started the business four years ago.

I can't wait to paddle again, and highly recommend anyone who visits the area, to do the same with Paddleboard Orlando .