“The best instructors, boards and fun in Central Florida. Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paddleboard Orlando

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 239 Activities in Orlando
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on the spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, and board, paddle, and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $20 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D
5 attraction reviews
“The best instructors, boards and fun in Central Florida. Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Had a blast my first time. Paddle Board Orlando provides great instructions in a perfect location. I am going back for more. Something you must try.

“You would love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My friend sent me the link on meetup and it looked a lot of fun. They have very friendly beginner experience 90 minutes and the price is cheaper than the Groupon deal. The trainers are nice and patient. They make sure each session is only a small group of 10-20 people so the two trainers could take care of everyone. They would also take pictures for you when you are on the water. I went with my friends the weekend before my bday and I liked it! A good work out and it was easier than I thought. Highly recommended!

Orlando, Florida
“Paddleboard Orlando - The BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Undoubtedly, Paddleboard Orlando is the best paddleboard company out there! I have been to other cities to to rent a board, but this is a totally different experience. The people who own and operate PBO (Ned and David) and the other instructors (Mike, Jeramie and others) treat you like you are family from the moment you get there. There's no need to be intimidated to try this with people who are so supportive, friendly, and fun. Every time I go out there, I see everyone from beginners to experts having a great time! This is the first review I have ever typed, but I wanted to make sure others know that you should not miss this experience. It has impacted my life in a very positive way. I was hooked the first time I tried it with PBO and will only go out with the their crew. THE BEST!

Orlando, Florida
“Relaxing and fun time with beautiful scenery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went paddleboarding on the Winter Park Chain of Lakes near Orlando. It was my first time going and I would LOVE to go again! It was very relaxing, great workout and loads of FUN. I went with a group of 6 friends. Ned and Mike are excite guides and instructors. If you are in Orlando or visiting Orlando, you MUST schedule a paddleboard tour with Ned and the team at Paddleboard Orlando!

Visited July 2012
“SUP is a fun and laid back water sport that can be enjoyed by ANYONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Orlando paddle is an awesome time. The instructors are helpful and super friendly! You can't help but have a great time!