“Good Value and very clean.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #174 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Good Value and very clean.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel is close to one thing, the airport which is what I needed. Easy to get to and easy to get to the airport. It took me 1/2 hour to get from the hotel thru security, tho I would not try this at home. :) Very comfortable, very clean. Excellent Wifi. Only knock on it is the AC unit was too loud. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Business center on site to print your boarding passes. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: My room faced the back where they have a soccer field which you can sometimes hear.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had a late flight into Orlando Airport with a early morning departure to Disney, so we didn't use the room very long.

The hotel is very close to the airport and is easy to find. Check in at almost midnight was a breeze.

The rooms were clean, but we stayed on the 6th floor and the stench of cigarettes hit you in the face. It was worse the next morning, but the smell never came into our room.

Breakfast was good. Plenty to choose from.

Staff was friendly. I would stay here again if I need a hotel near the airport.

Room Tip: 6th floor is the smoking floor
YouKnowMe3-
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Two night stay on our to Carnival cruise and for our return home. Check-in was easy; front counter were very professional. As a matter of fact on the morning that we returned from the cruise we were able to cherub-in before the 3 o'clock check-in time. Great location! Many restaurant options, and close to the airport. I will definitely stay during my next cruise trip.

• Stayed August 2012
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This property is convenient for cruise or flight logistics as it is very near the airport. The front desk staff was nice and efficient. The room we stayed in was very much in need of decor updating but at least functional. The in-room air conditioner was incredibly noisy. The maid left no shampoo and no coffee for the coffeemaker. When we tracked her down to ask for some she said managment hadn't ordered any and they were out. I asked the front desk for both and they had some for us. The wireless desktops and printers worked in the business center, so that was a plus for printing boarding passes. I got what I thought was a bargain rate from one of the on-line booking sites, only to find out it was their normal rate quoted to someone who called in. All in all it was an OK experience but I do wish they would update their rooms from the 90s floral wallpaper and laminate bathrooms.

Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I am visiting Orlando from Trinidad and Tobago. I took a chance in booking this hotel through Hotwire. I must say that my family of 5 is quite pleased with the accomodations and service. We are in the middle of our 2-week stay. We got a room on the ground floor. That equates to easy access all round ( breakfast room, laundry, gym, pool ). Internet access in room is fast. There is a flat screen t.v. in room ( with good reception ) and we have a fridge. There is a microwave oven in the breakfast room.Breakfast time could be pretty busy. If you're an early bird, it's hassle-free.

The hotel shuttle is free and they even take you to nearby restaurants. There are a variety of restaurants in the area. Having a car makes getting around quick and easy. We have never had problems finding a parking space, even when getting in late at night. Some people do park on the grass.

Okay, so most people come to Orlando to do the parks and shopping. This hotels is on average 30 mins drive away from the attractions.

This is my 3rd stay at a Country INN & Suites. The standard has always been quite good.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel after arriving in Orlando for a cruise departing from Port Canaveral the next day....arrived late at night, about 11:00 pm and was impressed to find a well-lit parking lot and front desk that was still adequately staffed at this hour. We were immediately greeted and given two rooms with Two Queen beds, which I was worried would have been all gone by this late hour. Extremely friendly and professional service from the front desk staff. Rooms were very spacious and featured very comfortable beds. Well air-conditioned as well. Breakfast in the morning was one of the better free hotel breakfasts - featuring hot items such as Waffles as well as the usual pastries. Didn't have time to use the facilities - but pool looked good. Overall an excellent value in a clean, friendly hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I booked this hotel on hotwire for our family vacation I thought it was very reasonable price so to be honest we didn’t expect much. However when we arrived after a very long drive from Cincinnati it was about 2:30PM (check-in was at 3) the manager let us check in early even gave us a complementary mini fridge and microwave. For the entire week we were there my family and I were impressed with the entire staff very friendly and knowledgably of the area. We were also imprested my the cleanliness of the entire building including the swimming pool. I gave an average rating on the restaurant and room service but didn’t use them. However the free breakfast was fantastic fresh meat always hot, eggs, waffles, fruit we enjoyed it every morning.

There is very little to complain of with this hotel that is the parking lot was rather small and the location for the parks (Disney, SeaWorld ECT.) was rather far (30 minutes) but those would not discourage my family and I to book this hotel again for our next trip to Orlando.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!