“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog's Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #779 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Come for the food, stay for the fun.
sumter sc
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Never again will myself or family will go to Senor Frogs in orlando. Service is horrible, communication between waiter/bartender horrible and management is terrible. Food took a year to get. Also, once food came to our table it was incorrect. My son ordered three shrimp tacos w/cheese only and out came three fish tacos. I told the waiter it was incorrect and my son ordered shrimp tacos, waiters exact words were "those are shrimp tacos". I am not a genius but they gave my son three fish stick tacos!!! When they re-made the shrimp tacos it was fully loaded and we only asked for shrimp and cheese.. It took 15 minutes for another beer, but not only out came one beer they thought i ordered 3 beers. Not only the service was horrible one of those microwaved tacos were 15 dollars each!!! Food quality doesnt match the price they charge..

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“A fun place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

we had a good time! have been here many times in a group! on a slow night, its nice to hang out get a drink or two and dance! drinks are not worth the money but its fun.

Visited October 2012
“Night out alone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Instead of sitting in my hotel room and ordering take out I decided to try out Senor Frogs in America. I have to say I was very disappointed after going to the ones in Mexico. They do not interact as well as the ones in Mexico and the atmosphere is just not there. The wings I ordered for my appetizer were so greasy that I couldn't even 3 of them; then my main course of fettucini came and it was dry, hard, and stuck together like ti had been sitting out waiting to come to my table. Needless to say I didn't even eat a forth of my dinner. I spent 36 dollars, then went and got more food elsewhere so needless to say I will not be going back to the restaurant. They have the place very well decorated and the place is huge but they do not utilize the area they have. They also have very little parking, I had to park down the street and walk and it just happened to be raining when I went. I would have to say that I will not be returning to this restaurant with all the choices in Orlando this one I will definitely avoid in the future.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Geneva, Switzerland
“Basic restaurant with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Probably one of the best meals l I had eaten since arriving in Orlando and staff very friendly, and cocktails great.

Visited March 2013
south yorkshire
“Great night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visited it twice with my family. Excellent party atmosphere with good food and service - well priced!

Visited March 2013