I checked in May 21st for 2-3 nights for UCF Orientation. Unfortunately, I came down very ill on my drive there.1st Impression, Josh, he checked us in and was more than pleasant.My 3rd night stay depended on how I felt and when telling Josh, he only said "well let me know, no problem". Meaning I was not to worry about the 48 hour cancellation policy. The next morning, still running a fever, I spoke with Raheem, he was also wonderful and very hospitable. Although I chose to not stay our 3rd night, Raheem said there was no problem with a late check out the following day. On our last day Raheem was on duty once again and I had requested that we have a late check out so that I can rest before the 4 hour drive home after the conclusion of the UCF orientation. I was told by Raheem and then confirmed by the present housekeeping mgr Nelson that I could stay till I needed. I was still running a fever and thank goodness the hotel had a great selection of very fairly priced meds, snack and such. I grabbed another dayquil and was told that was on the house. I started to tell Raheem that I would like to have the GM;s name and contact info so that I could write and email and express my gratitude about the wonderful staff at this hotel. The GM, who was very hand on re-stocking the very items I spoke of, snacks, meds etc. and he was pointed out by Raheem. I mentioned to him how lovely everyone was here and I planned on booking all my stays here as my daughter was attending UCF the next 4 years. He immediately gave all credit to his staff and from me to his credit 100%, for he is a wonderful person and obviously expects nothing less of his staff. I apologize that I do not have this GM's name, I did get his card but it was lost between there and home. I will be sure to update with his name and info on my next stay, June 21st for 2-3 nights....then again in August and September, already booked!! I even offered to pay for a half day rate due to my very late check out, but this was refused by the staff, due to my illness. Thank you again Josh, Raheem, Nelson and the GM, you are all AWESOME!!! Placing your child in college away from home is difficult enough, being able to go somewhere you can feel at home while doing it, makes this task so much easier. Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you all again in a month and then each and every time I come up.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Orlando East / Ucf Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Orlando East / Ucf Hotel Orlando
- Towneplace Suites Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like you like at TownePlace Suites Orlando. Designed for "do it yourself" extended-stay guests, each suite offers functional space for living and dining. Select from our spacious studios, or 1- and 2-bedroom suites, each with a fully equipped kitchen. Located in East Orlando, our all-suite hotel is located within walking distance to the University of Central Florida, Siemens and just minutes from Lockheed Martin and the Central Florida Research Park. Comfortable and affordable extended-stay living in the University of Central Florida area. New to the area, our knowledgeable, friendly staff and easy on-site references allow you to connect with the neighborhood and surrounding areas. TownePlace Suites by Marriott - Orlando East offers you comfortable and affordable extended-stay living, allowing you to balance work and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Orlando East / UCF Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.