“(Atilla's) Very good food, reasonably priced.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,579 of 3,118 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Turkish
New York City, New York
“(Atilla's) Very good food, reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very much enjoyed the food. We had the Sigara Boregi and tried several different meat dishes. The Baklava was fantastic. The menu at the restaurant is a bit unorganized-some items that were listed under appetizers were actually entrees. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

62% Recommend
“Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Don't judge a book by it's cover and a good example of this was my visit here.
This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside but I went there to eat, not rate the physical appearance!
I visited my first Turkish restaurant last year and was not impressed with the food or service so I was a little reluctant to try another one but my empty stomach demanded I stop here after I left work 2 hours late.
What hit me immediately when I walked in was the aroma and the nice friendly greeting from the owner/manager. I prefer mom n pop restaurants because the service is much more personable and I like talking to people who enjoy cooking, something you can't do at the chains.
I ordered the best tasting gyro ever which was stacked full of fresh, hot and tasty meat.
I rarely eat french fries because of all the grease but when I saw a customer next to me served with some I couldn't resist and requested the same. I had to wait while they were cooked fresh and it was worth it. These fries were the big thick kind and some of the best I have ever put in my mouth.
Trust me when I say I will be having lunch here once a week from now on!

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We happened to stop here while waiting for a band to start playing across the street. The place is small, and almost all tables were full. The belly dancer had kust started, so we opted to sit outside and ordered a variety of appetizers, hummus and eggplant, which were all very good. Also ordered a chicken kabob, and the chickens was very tender. Good cold beer on tap.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Always go with Adana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Place is straight forward. Although bare bones on the inside and a bit mellow, it makes up with the food. Go there a few times and they'll know you by your name. Try it out.

• Visited April 2012