“Clean and Welcoming” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #290 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Jacksonville, Florida
“Clean and Welcoming”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is an older motel, but clean and in a great location right off I-4. Near 7-Eleven, Burger King and McDonald’s. My husband and I arrived to check in a little early. Even though we had booked the reservation thru Priceline.com, we were given an additional discount and made to feel very welcome. The room was neat and clean, however there was no microwave or mini-refrigerator. So if you are looking for a basic clean room in a great location with a low price, this is the place.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great place to stay in orlando.
Clean rooms and very attentive staff.maid service is excellent and very friendly. Maintainence staff keeps every thing in good working order.I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about my experience with this motel 6.I've stayed there several times and had a 5 star experience every time.I can't understand why people are so critical of this motel.sure beats hilton prices and its close to all attractions.give it a try and I'm sure you will agree its a great experience.

• Stayed November 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I stay at probably 15 hotels in a month this is one of the worst ones I have ever stated Very filthy on the inside very dirty on the outside roaches everywhere It ain't worth the price do yourself a favor pay $10 more stay somewhere else The roaches will keep you up all night

• Stayed August 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Orlando-Winter Park, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear 77elven - Thank you for sharing your review. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the cleanliness issues and pests you encountered. These issues are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality. We kindly encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Chesapeake, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed here three nights for Bike Week. I would recommend a second floor room, as the person above my first floor room danced back and forth most of the night. The place was quite and parking felt secure since the first night there I encountered 3 police cars in the lot upon returning from Daytona late. No lights, maybe waiting for fresh coffee and donuts at the adjacent 7-11.
Wi-Fi was weak and pay for fee. Bed was dated, holes in the blanket, but not that bad.
Not many places to eat within 1/2 mile, Denny's one way, I-Hop the other. But good BBQ place 1 mile east, other side of I-4.

Room Tip: Second floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I understand that you get what you pay for but out of the respect for humans i would imagine the motel would at least be sanitarily fine. As soon as we checked in we walk into the room and find 2 roaches running around, one on the carpet and one on the wall. We go and complain and get a key to go around and find a room, I walk in with employee to find another roach in another room, Every room had roaches or a heavy smoke problem. We finally find a room and I settle in, When my partner and I check the sheets, a roach was in the sheets, they covers had holes in them it was disgusting, Stains in addition.The room has a special scent to it as well. The walls were slim, you could hear "whatever" was going on next door. I highly advise to go somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Rented rm 112 for one night, 1/14/12.

Ants, dirty blankets, tv kept turning channels on its own.

Then- when I attempted to call the front desk, the room phone was broken too!!

Oh- and NO HOT WATER.

I travel a Lot for my work, and typically choose motel 6 for a good value. NEVER will I again.

This location (winter park, Fl on Lee Rd.) Is the WORST ever.

• Stayed January 2012
Ocoee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

DAY one when i check my two son in 18yr old and 20yr old.they was being watch very close.these boys never been in any trouble motel6 staff is the one that is selling all the drugs u could think of.this one staff name is britnney,me and her had words a couple times.there were always dog pooky on walk way.i told her about it look at me crazy dont get me wrong i have a dog of my own.the pool was all ways filled with leaves.IF YOU DONT WONT TAX PAYING PEOPLE OR THOSE THAT OBAY THE LAW STAY ATMOTE6 SAY SO BEFORE CECK IN! please do not take your family to motel6 on lee rd.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Orlando-Winter Park? Share your experiences!