“Muy Beuno!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Cava Del Tequila

La Cava Del Tequila
Epcot Center, Mexican Pavillion, Orlando, FL 32830 (Central Business District)
(407) 842-1132
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Buffalo
“Muy Beuno!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

A must stop every visit. Love everything about this place! The chips and guac are amazing and they pour the drinks heavy which is nice. A nice little corner of Mexico in Florida.

• Visited October 2012

95% Recommend
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Favorite bar in Disney!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Let me start of by saying that it is rare for me to have a Disney trip WITHOUT La Cava del Tequila! It is my favorite bar on Disney property, and I think the margaritas are worth every penny. I really enjoy the blood orange and pomegranate margaritas, and my boyfriend (who doesn't care for tequila) gets the avocado one every time. The cucumber margarita is also really different and refreshing.

The atmosphere is great... the perfect place to cool down in the middle of summer, since it's inside, very dark and has A/C. The bar can get very crowded, but if you don't mind waiting, do so.

My one tiny complaint about this bar is the lack of food. I know when they first opened and up until a few years ago, they offered different food options. Now, it seems to be limited to just chips with queso, salsa or guac. I'd like to see more food options on the menu, even if they are simple bar, snacking options.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“I'd go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I love it for the chips and dip. Boyfriend loves it for the tequila flight! Like others have mentioned, it can get very busy, but we've always been able to snag a table (knock on wood!). The interior is small but beautifully decorated. Service has never been overly friendly, but no one has ever been rude. It's a great place to relax and people watch. The queso and guac are EXCELLENT. The salsa is unique and has a smoky flavor to it. I wasn't too crazy about it, simply because it's not a flavor I enjoy, but the boyfriend raves about it. The prices were a little shocking, but nothing out of place in Disney.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Savannah, Georgia
“LOVE this place - a must visit at EPCOT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have been fortunate enough to have made 3 visits to this spot in the past 13 months and look forward to it on every Disney trip. Excellent service and delicious margaritas inside the Mexico pyramid. Whether I am sitting in the interior of the bar or walking around browsing the souvenirs, this is always one of my favorite ways to end my day at EPCOT. Do not miss this place for drinks, appetizers, or a pre San Angel Inn cocktail!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“A Must for Anyone Who Enjoys a Drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Even though I live across the country in California, I am a devotee and fan of La Cava Del Tequila, an awesome margarita and tequila (+ mezcal) bar inside the Mexico Pavilion at the Walt Disney World Epcot World Showcase.

There is a wide selection of Margaritas... I don't think I've tried them all, yet, but the many I have had were all spectacular. Also they offer a good selection of Tequilas, along with a few tasting flights. Again, another must do. Even if you are on the fence about tequila, I think the experience warrants a try!

The service has always been friendly. During the food and wine festival things can get a bit hectic. But on regular days, the bartenders are extra friendly and willing to answer any questions or share margarita-making secrets with you.

My brother is a big tequila fan and frequents places that specialize in tastings... he was impressed with the selection and gave his tequila-informed stamp of approval, too.

Mmmmm. One last hint... grab a margarita to enjoy while watching Illuminations.

• Visited October 2012