“Most fun Karaoke in the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rising Star

Rising Star
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)
(407) 224-2189
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 107 Nightlife in Orlando
Type: Karaoke Bars, Bars
Apple Valley, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
“Most fun Karaoke in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Had real backup singers, no canned music, live band, great time, and I really dont care for Karaoke

Visited June 2012

17 attraction reviews
“Best karaoke club ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The club is laid out well so that everyone can see. The stage is well lit. They have a full band that plays your music and back up singers! Was the most fun I've had in any bar in a long time. Plus I don't sing karoake at all so I usually don't enjoy these places!

Calgary, Canada
53 attraction reviews
“Fun time for my wife and I”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

My wife and I were in the area after a long fun day at The Magic Kingdom and decided we needed a little bit of Orlando Nightlife.

She looked up the scenes and found this place on trip advisor actualy, and seen it had decent ratings and what not.

We checked it out and sure enough it was a blast.
Lots of different people sang, and whoever said they showed favouritism to women should of heard the 2 guys that sang before me(or at least endured through it).
On top of that they gave my wife and I each a complimentray drink to get us comfortable.

Big time fun for both of us as we both enjoy karokee

Visited April 2011
Florida
5 attraction reviews
“We had a good time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Drink prices are typical for the area...remember you are at City Walk. We did not want to sing, just went to watch the show. We thought they did a great job with keeping the show moving. The service was excellent to get drinks. Great concept of having a live band for karaoking. Two for one.....karaoke and live band. We had a blast!

Visited March 2012
Manteno, IL
11 attraction reviews
“Good times! Good tunes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

We got there about 45 minutes before the karaoke started. Two of the four of us entered songs and we both had a chance to sing during the first set. When the first singer of the night came up, she was AMAZING and I have to admit I started to regret entering my own song! However, they have back up singers who are great at making people sound good. They also know when to back off for the stronger singers.
It was a ton of fun to be on stage, even if I'm not a great singer! If you're only there to sing then you may be disappointed with the wait, but if you're there for a fun night out you will love it! We enjoyed all the singers and had a ton of fun! Drinks and the cover charge were a little expensive, but that's exactly what I expected at a touristy place like Citywalk. We loved it!

Visited March 2012