“Fantastic food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #330 of 3,104 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Fish on Fire is a Florida style smokehouse and grill, specializing in the freshest seafood around--we'll even cook your catch! The atmosphere is casual and fun, with dog-friendly patio seating in addition to our ample indoor dining room. We offer live music, daily and nightly specials, and we have a great happy hour! Locals and visitors love Fish on Fire, it's a great place to bring family and friends, and to meet great new people!
Bordon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

One week each year a group of British, Dutch,Canadian and New Zealander always book in at the La Quinta Hotel next door to the Restuarant prior to us all visiting Sebring Raceway for the "12 Hours of Sebring".

I have tried a number of the dishes off the menu both before and after the fire 3 years ago and I must say that everything was well presented and tasty especially the black and blue burger, which must be the best burger I have ever tasted!!!!. Although I am not a fish eater, my son always has the blackened grouper at least once during the visit.

The bar staff are always very helpful and courteous even with large groups of tourists, like ourselves.

Being a local bar they regulary have live bands performing.On the Sunday we came back from the circuit they had a traditional Irish band playing...wel it was St.Paddys day and the place was buzzing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
fofer01, Owner at Fish on Fire, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Cheers Guys, Good to know you've made it home safely... Looking forward to next year.
Thanks for the great review.

“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I actually live near here so I am a local but I have to tell you we love it. The atmosphere is wonderful and the staff are really friendly we've only been 3 times or so but everytime we have a good time. The shrimp on fire is excellent as well as the fish dip actually all the food we've had there has been excellent and yes they even allow well behaved dogs on the patio.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
fofer01, Owner at Fish on Fire, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thanks Linda, We always strive to make everyones wxperience as good as you describe. I will pass your thoughts on to our staff. Thamk You again for making "FOF" a proud member of our community.

Brisbane, Australia
“Always packed..for good reason”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

There's a good reason this restaurant/bar on a side road near Orlando is packed every day: great food (especially fresh seafood) and great drink prices. Well drinks just $2 from 4-7pm. The blackened grouper sandwich at $13 is to die for. Although near airport most clientele are locals who know a good deal. Right next to LaQuinta Inn - Airport West. 4 out of 5 stars all around.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
fofer01, Owner at Fish on Fire, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the "Fish". I will share this with my staff and let them know they did a great job. It is so much fun when everything works as planned. I hope to see you again soon. Better yet I should visit Australia and wet a line off the the GBR.

Waterbury, Connecticut
“Much better then I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

If I didn't read the reviews I probably wouldn't have stopped for dinner and I would have missed out on good food at a good price. It's right off the highway in a shared lot with a hotel. I felt like a snob because my first thought was that it was a biker bar but of course when I got inside there were 2 tables with senior citizens and it just proves not to judge. It has some cool water themed decorations like the hostess station as a boat front. The food was really good and it was priced great. They have more then fish on the menu the hamburger was really good. I highly recommend the jalapeno & cheese stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon so yummy!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
fofer01, Owner at Fish on Fire, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank You so much for your review. I am sure to share it with my crew, the backbone of our establishment. You covered some great areas that I am sure wil help drive more people looking for old fashioned hospitality to our little peice of the world. Thanks again.

Orlando, Florida
“A Great Place To Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I have been to Fish on Fire many times. We love it! Service is good, and food is always very good. Always go away happy.
Joanne

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
fofer01, Owner at Fish on Fire, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thanks Jo, Its always fun to show my staff a great comment. We'll see you soon.