“No better or worse than others” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #708 of 3,089 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Wappingers Falls, New York
“No better or worse than others”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We find this place to be clean with decent service. We stayed on Disney property so we ate ear several times including iced coffee everyday which is my fave.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Valley, Alabama
“It's McDonalds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Restaurant was Busy. Many tables with trash on them stayed that way the whole time we were eating. The food was mostly priced a bit higher than typical McDonalds, altho there were a couple of decent deals (dip cones were .99, which probably explained why so many people seemed to be only ordering ice cream). The counter service was VERY crowded due to the multiple order taking locations in front of the pick up counter resulting in a huge number of people waiting for food at the same time. No complaints about the food itself--due to the high volume at this location, everything was fresh and amazingly the only thing messed up about our 6 person order was that one of our kid meals had 2 cheeseburgers and no fries.

Visited June 2013
Ilovetotravel1962
“Service used to be great, now it is very poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I work nearby and have eaten at this restaurant often. Service used to be amazing. Now the service is about one step above horrible. My last visit (it really will be my last visit), I waited over 20 minutes for my burger before I went back to the register and asked for my money back. The man standing next to me started yelling at the cashier, "I have waited over 30 minutes for my order and when I asked you for my money back you turned your back on me". She called over the manager and the other guest started yelling again. I counted over 20 people standing at the counter waiting for their order. Customers were actually warning people that walked in "I have been here over 30 minutes waiting for my order, save your self the aggravation, go somewhere else". I heard a few potential customers get that warning. This store has simply given up on good customer service which is a shame because it is on Disney property and should be made to uphold higher standards but obviously they don't care. If you really want to eat at McDonalds their is another one just 1 mile away on the corner of 192 and Sherberth Rd. Go there and save yourself the headache.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, Illinois, United States
“Dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We drove to this location one night for a quick dinner. There were flies everywhere. The store wasn't busy, but the tables and booths were dirty and there weren't any workers out cleaning. The food was standard McDonald's food, but the prices were slightly higher.

Visited May 2013
ny
“Better then”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Better then eating at a park if you feel like leaving in and out in drive in. Not over priced as they could do to you considering only on Disney property. Kids always love the nuggets.

• Visited May 2013