“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian fusion
Anthony, Florida
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I have to tell you I have lived in New Orleans and am a daughter of a New Orleans native. I know crawfish and I love crawfish. This place rocked. We got there a little early before the crowds. When we walked in we were the only customers. This kinda freaked us out. But within 20 mins the place started popping! The staff was amazing. The music was great. But most importantly the food was AMAZING. U must try the corn fritters they were some of the best we ever had. The hot and juicy crawfish basket was perfectly seasoned and cooked. It also was enough to feed me, my husband (neither of us light eaters) and our 7 year old son. Perfection in every way!!! A must try.

Visited July 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Delicious Crawfish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was our first visit to Hot and Juicy restaurant. I ordered the crawfish that I saw on
Man versus Food and it was so delicious! The severs were very attentive especially since this was our first visit. Hubby ordered fried shrimp and fish--both very delicious. If you are in either Orlando or Las Vegas stop by and give them a try. You will not be disappointed

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delaware
“No frills seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my second HNJ experience,my first was in Las Vegas. We went on a weekday in the afternoon. The only waitress had two large groups; so our service was a little slow. But the food was worth the wait. Thank goodness there isn't a Hot 'n Juicy near me!

Visited June 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Absolutely Positively Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We ate here 5 nights ago. This restaurant is located in Dr. Phillips. My husband and I ordered the drool (king crab legs, crawfish, andouille sausage, corn, potatoes, shrimp, calamari). The fried calamari came out as an appetizer, we did not like the marinara it came with, so we got a remoulade (very good). The rest came out in a plastic bag. We got the hot and juicy sauce. Our only disappointment was the spice level. We were told by our server that medium was really hot, so we ordered spicy. We could not really taste any heat. It was a total of $40 before taxes and more than enough food. Everything comes with head and tail on. We LOVED it! This is a must do any time we are in Orlando.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anaheim, CA
“Decent but not like SoCal's BC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Visiting from SoCal I wanted to see what another crawfish place was like, but in the East Coast. The staff isn't as attentive as the West Coast, and didn't offer the salt/pepper/lemon automatically ... but they were friendly, and they did check on our drinks. I was disappointed they made us put on our own bibs.

I came on a Sunday and it was pretty empty. We ordered a bucket of shrimp, cajun fries, rolls, corn, sausage and drinks. They food was very good, and the shrimp was very big and juicy.

Is it as good as Boiling Crab in Socal?? Hmmm, maybe not quite, but I will defnitely go back to get my garlicky seafood fix.

• Visited September 2013