“Excellent if you have tickets to a show at the Improv” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fat Fish Blue
9101 International Dr, Suite 2310, Orlando, FL 32819-8124 (St Joses)
407-480-2000
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: St Joses
Neighborhood: St Joses
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent if you have tickets to a show at the Improv”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This isn't a particularly stellar restaurant, but it is inside the Improv Orlando. If I have tickets to see a show, this is always where I have dinner and a few drinks. From the bar, you can see the line starting to form, so you know when you get in it for the best seating preference. It's basically what I'd consider a southern / cajun / pub grub food. Fried catfish, shrimp, etc. Pulled pork sandwhiches, nachos with brisket or pulled pork, etc. Nothing great but...Location, Location, Location!!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Mt Juliet
“Decent but sure there is better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Not as well as I would have liked. I thought the food was overpriced for the quality. However, the service was good.

Visited August 2012
Kissimmee, Florida
“Wifes birthday”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I would avoid this restaurant. I ordered the Tuscan Penne w/shrimp which cost $5 more than plain Tuscan Penne. There were only 5 shrimp. The food was cold and greasy like it had been sitting around for a while. Also they added an 18% gratuity to the bill even though there menu said this only applies to parties of 8 or more. This is a clear violation of Florida law (Florida Statutes 509.214. Trust me, this is a big AVOID!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Food was terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I went to Fat Fish Blue with my hubby. We ordered the fried crawfish tales for appetizer which were more like fried batter only. I dont even think crawfish was inside. I got the shrimp poboy for my entree. The bread was hard, shrimp were super greasy and they tasted like they had been fried in week old grease. The upside to the entree were the sweet potatoe chips which were actually good. My hubby had a chicken sand. and he said it tasted like a vending machine sand. The atmosphere was good and they had a huge TV in the very back of the place. I would never go back except maybe for drinks and to watch sports.

• Visited October 2011