“Once only visit not impressed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Elegante Bistro and Lounge

Elegante Bistro and Lounge
9901 Hawaiian Ct, Orlando, FL 32819 (St Joses)
(407) 352-4090
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,915 of 3,093 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: St Joses
Description: ...a mediterranean inspired menu. Entrees from Greece, Spain, Italty & the Middle East. Flatbreads, Pizza, Pasta, Kabobs, Fresh cut Steaks, Mezes, Wraps, Gourmet Salads & many more delicious creations for your palate. We are located across from the Orange County Convention Center. We cater to all, welcome all!-Fresh Food-Diversified menu for large groups-We Cater-Live Entertainment Fri & Sat-Hookah & Cigar Patio
Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Once only visit not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Food wasn't up to much for me and no child menu. Pizza was good but place was empt and dull. Once only visit and not impressed.

Visited June 2013

50% Recommend
Razgrad
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were stayed in a nearby hotel and ended up here because there were no seats in any of the restaurants around. When we entered we were the only customers but we decided to give a chance anyway. What a good decision this was.
Menu offered great and untraditional items. The server was polite and helped with suggestions. The food was really delicious and prices were
The only few complaints: rice was a bit overcooked; I had 2 beers and paid for 2-once outside I noticed the sign saying that drinks are 2 for 1 and the music (while really tastefully selected) was a bit too loud for me.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Inman, South Carolina
“Service wonderful! Vegetarian options limited....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

There wasn't much of a wait here; we were the only ones there. The thing that made this place was the excellent waitress! She was about 20 years old and was so kind and attentive. It really made me like the place.

Vegetarian options very limited. They have falafel but were out that evening. I had a Greek salad, which was small, but I topped it off with delicious apple pie stuff in phylo pastry. Very good! My friends had kabobs and were happy.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
michigan
“AVOID THIS "RESTAURANT"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

When my business partner and I arrived at this restaurant there was only 1 table of customers. Soon after arriving there was a restaurant full of unhappy and irritated customers. I ordered their Filet kabobs and rice. Our food came out fairly quickly, however, the food was plated wrong, my rice was on my business partners plate and his potatoes were on my plate. Not a big deal, just the first of many. My kabob was burnt so bad that I could not cut it with a knife. I did not eat it, and did not complain because by the time the waitress got back to our table, I was just plain tired of being there and I felt bad for the waitress. She was literraly running from table to table trying to deal with problems that were being created by being understaffed and having a kitchen that was designed to be a deli in a supermarket (which it was). The prices were cheap, but still weren't worth what we paid. I have a feeling that this restraurant exists only to catch the occasional business person walking from the Orange County Convention Center to their hotel. Unfortunately, their location was enough to get me in to the place once, but the restaurant (I use that term loosley) was poor enough to assure that I will never be back.

Visited April 2012
Shropshire
“Tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Found this place on our last evening in Orlando. For starters my husband and I shared the Italian antipasti, it was lovely, the olives were to die for!!! For mains both my husband and I both chose a kebab, I had the chicken and my husband the beef. These were both tasty, fresh and filling. I recommend this restaurant as a real change to burgers everywhere you turn!!!

• Visited April 2012