“Informal and Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rusty Spoon

Rusty Spoon
55 West Church Street, Orlando, FL (Central Business District)
407.401.8811
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Atlanta, Georgia
“Informal and Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Not expensive and great service. I took colleagues there for a quick lunch. The soups and salads first rate. Service was very quick.

Visited October 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Yummy Uniqueness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had pre-Eagles concert dinner and service was fun, knowledgeable and sensitive to our time limitations. Food was fun, unique and delicious. Celebrated bday with an amazing chocolate confection that had a combo of pudding-like concoction, with a crumbled graham cracker crust and flambe meringue dots on top. Server said it also had a list of liquors in the recipe. I had their "55" sandwich with small bowl of french onion soup......so so good!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have visited this place twice already. You must try their fries ( with rosemary and other spices) and burger. Drink menu may be need some changes but I like that drink with jalapeños.

Visited November 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had the soup of the day and the onion rings as starters. Onion rings were huge and display was awesome. Soup was perfect.
Chose the 55 burger which wasn't the best one I have eaten but still good enough not to complain. It was lacking something that would've made it special. Gourmet burger, but not extraordinary.

Odessa, Florida
“Geat meal for a great evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Ate there before attending a Michael Buble concert. Both the meal and concert were outstanding. We had 5:30 reservations and were seated immediately. By 6:30 the place was full. Their craft beer selection was excellent and I enjoyed our waiter’s recommendation. Our appetizer was Haystack Fries which were delicious along with the three dipping sauces. I had the goulash and grits. That entrée was excellent. The grits were the best that I have ever tasted. My wife had the Minestrone soup and Crudités Salad. She enjoyed the salad but was not particularly impressed with the soup. I saw the 55 burger at the table next to us and it looked delicious.
We ate at a leisurely pace and did not feel rushed to finish our meals or settle the bill. It was a great beginning to a wonderful evening. I would highly recommend the Rusty Spoon to all.

• Visited November 2013