“Do NOT stay in this nasty hotel!!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Eurotel Inn to your Saves list
Eurotel Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   830 Lee Rd., Orlando, FL 32810   |
Ranked #305 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“Do NOT stay in this nasty hotel!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

BUGS were everywhere in our room -- sink, toilet, tub, even the microwave!! The bathroom/shower was full of mold and the floor was absolutely disgusting, could not have been cleaned in days or even weeks. (Room 131)

Overheard little bald man (owner?) arguing with other customers at the counter during our check-in about how he was going to call the police on them and wouldn't refund their money (should've left then). "Breakfast" is cut-up hot dogs and gross looking eggs, no way we were even going to attempt to eat their food after staying in that horrid room.

Desk staff was friendly but didn't seem surprised at all that we were complaining about the bugs or dirtiness.

Also in a very shady part of town, just not safe!

AVOID THIS HOTEL!!! I'm serious, spend the extra $10 and go anywhere else!!!

• Stayed July 2014

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Freeville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the nice looking lobby, as soon as you round the corner it all goes down hill. The elevator reeks of smoke and its quite apparent they are not maintained as the elevator had constant issues. We were on the 3rd floor and experienced huge waits due to one broken elevator. Our room as stated in the heading came with a half pot of coffee. I actually thought my brother had made a pot before he took off and am very great full that I opted to brew a fresh hot pot but am still pretty grossed out at the thought of the uncleared coffee pot! I later found out that my daughter actually cleaned the tub as she said it had hair in it! Obviously the housecleaning department is slacking big time. All in all the best part of my stay was leaving. Steer clear of this place.

Stayed December 2013
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The only thing this place has going for it is it's location, I will never stay here again, the elevator reaked of smoke, I had to cover my nose and mouth every time bc it's that bad!!! This place has 5 floors but only 2 floors have working ice machines the 1st and 5th, the halls smelled like pee, and to top it off after getting there late after our NYE celebration, we were assigned to a dirty room, the bathroom had hairs and pubic hairs in the bath and sink & floor, toilet paper on the floor, dirty mirrors, a our non smoking room had a large burn hole in the comforter. I work in hospitality myself, this place is poorly run and gross. I really wish I would have read the reviews myself before being locked into a non refundable last minute great deal we thought we were getting when we booked online. If i could pick 0 out of 10 I would!

• Stayed January 2014
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually write hotel reviews but I had to do this one well when I checked in the front desk man was nice very professional. When I went into my room and closed the door roaches were running around. I was so scared to use the bathroom I laid toilet tissue on the toilet the chairs in the room was filthy. This hotel is very outdated wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. For the price I paid for the crap hole I could of had too nights at the Howard Johnson. JUST FILTHY.

• Stayed November 2013
Grimsby, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed in room 512 which we didnt really pay much attention to on arrival. We left luggage, went out and returned late evening.
Woke up, went for breakfast (BEST HASH BROWNS in America AND THE COOK/BREAKFAST LADY WAS LOVELY) but it wasnt untill returning to room we noticed a number of cockroaches in one corner of room on the curtains and coming out from behind water damaged wallpaper. On closer inspection it was clear there had been, at some time, water damage above window and had made the wallpaper come away. The closer we looked the more of them we noticed.
The rest of the hotel, corridors, reception, breakfast areas all looked very clean. If it wasnt for the unwanted guests in our room it would be a good no frills hotel at a cheap price!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The front desk manager was racist an nasty.no customer service skills at all! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to stay there. The staff was lazy an rude as well.the rooms smelled like mildew an they only had 5 working cable stations the rest showed up blurry. I would not be back there anymore!

• Stayed August 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The place was wonderful, loved the pool and the workers were nice except for the desk manger. He was rude to me when I asked for something as simple as towels. Not very good for a managers reputation. If you can come in during the night hours while he is not working, I would suggest it.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Eurotel Inn? Share your experiences!