“great Disney dessert” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
1600 Seven Seas Dr, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 3,176 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Chicago, Illinois
“great Disney dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Take a walk past the Aloha Isle... if the line is not too long (it is usually long) stop by for this treat. Got the pineapple/orange combo in a float... was very good! It is not everyday you get to have really good pineapple soft serve. If the line is super long, I wouldn't bother standing around for it. I waited about 20 minutes... that is about as long as I would give. While it is super tasty, I don't understand why they don't start selling these all over the park. People love them and they'd make bank on it. Oh well. my 2 cents. Summary: if the line is not too long, it's well worth it. if the line is around the block, keep walking!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Alabama
“If you love pineapple it's a must have!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am a big time pineapple lover so this yummy treat is just right for me. For the longest time I would get the Dole Whip float with only the pineapple ice cream, but last week I tried something new and got the dole whip float with pineapple & vanilla swirl and it is my new favorite!! It kind if toned down the tart of the pineapple a little and I loved it!! It's a perfect combination.

Also know that you can get a Dole Whip at the Polynesian Resort too. I just didn't see a way to do the float, but I didn't ask anyone either. They may offer it.

Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States
“It's pretty simple.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Pineapple Dole Whip! You need nothing else! It is heavenly! I'm normally not a pineapple juice or flavored ice cream but this! This is just perfect!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Abbeville
“Ok, I finally tried it -- what is the big deal?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

After years of reading about the infamous Dole Whip float, my family and I finally tried one. It's soft serve ice cream served on top of pineapple juice. Ok --- I don't get it. It was an ok dessert nothing that would cause me to wait in another 30 minute line to buy it again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Harrison Township, Michigan
“Good but not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I had the orange/pineapple combo whip and it was Ok, good but not fantastic, kind of like frozen yogurt. It was not a hot day, so maybe that's why I wasn't impressed.

• Visited November 2013