“Y U M ! D O L E W H I P ~ Can't get this anywhere but here.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
1600 Seven Seas Dr, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 75 Ice Cream in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Y U M ! D O L E W H I P ~ Can't get this anywhere but here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you haven't tried, then you're missing out on a heavenly experience. I would drive to Orlando just to get one of these pineapple ice cream glass of goodness. The place is in Adventureland. They also sell these in a machine at Polynesian Resort.

Visited July 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Not Sure Why I Waited So Long!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Disney World every couple of years or so since 1996. This was the first time we stopped at Aloha Isle. I have no idea why it took us 17 years to try this place, but I can assure you it won't be near as long before we try it again. We had the pineapple orange whip swirl and it was an instant favorite! Can't wait to come back and have another one and try a Pineapple Whip Float.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved the orange whip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a drink that was a mixture of orange soft serve and pineapple juice! It was super yummy. My family ordered the true dole whips and they absolutely loved them as well. It was worth waiting in line!

Visited May 2013
“Love the dole whip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I can't have ice cream since I can not eat dairy. However, I wait each year when I come to Disney for my dole whip. It is absolutely delicious and refereshing. I love the pure pineapple whip or the dole whip float with pinapple juice, both are great especially on a hot day. From what my kids say, the dole whip with vanilla ice cream is very good too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Appling, Georgia
“My Wife is Picky and this is a must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a must at Magic Kingdom for my family. When it is hot in the afternoon we stop by and get a Dole whip to help us cool off. My wife who can be a little picky always has the on her short must do list. If you love Pineapple put at a must stop.

• Visited June 2013