“Authentic Brazilian cooking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Mineiro

Cafe Mineiro
6432 International Drive, Orlando, FL (Florida Center)
+1 407-248-2932
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Mineiro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #393 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Sandlake Rd
Description: Cafe Mineiro, a well-known restaurant in Orlando FL, is a Brazilian steakhouse that offers delicious buffets, all-you-can-eat meat specials,and a comfortable family atmosphere.
Santa Maria, CA
“Authentic Brazilian cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

A Brazilian restuarant near my hotel which has the same fare as you find in the food by the kilo restaurants in Rio de Janeiro. The buffet is a good deal, since I had a discount card. The food is identical to what you find in Brazil with plenty of rice and beans (feijoa), vegetables ,farofa, couve, and four meats for the buffet. I ordered in Portuguese and had a conversation until I finally told the waiter that I was not Brazilian (I went to high school in Rio). Good strong Brazilian coffee, rounded out a very good meal. There's a nice bar at the entrance

Visited July 2013

Tampa, FL
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had dinner here. Service was good but food was just ok. Good selection of meats but most everything that was tried was overcooked and dry.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great service, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on a vacation to Orlando, and our last day there was my birthday, so we wanted to go somewhere special for lunch. We both love Brazilian food, so we chose Cafe Mineiro. Our waiter Marcelo was absolutely amazing, very attentive and kind. Even though it was raining cats and dogs outside and we were under tornado watch, the service continued like nothing happened and the waiters were very professional. The food was great, the price good (compared to similar Brazilian restaurants), and I got a free dessert for my birthday (Passion fruit Mousse, if you go there TRY IT!!).
Thank you for a GREAT birthday meal!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Quaint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband had been here & really enjoyed it, so wanted me to try it. I'm glad we did. The exterior isn't much to look at but the interior was quaint & clean. I really enjoyed the variety of salads (the salpicão is to die for) and the hot sides. So much variety I didn't have much room for the meats, although they were serving picanha, my fav! We asked for "ao ponto" (medium rare) and it was perfect. I found the service was excellent, everyone was very friendly. It helps if you speak Portuguese! Def returning next trip to Orlando.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stoke on trent
“Not good!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Poor Food as much as you can eat you have to go to a little hatch and ask for your meat and then go back round the buffet. The staff were not very pleasant and had 2 drinks at the bar whilst waiting for a table in which was insisted was paid for separately $6.07 for the drinks gave $7.00 NO change offered they just took it for a tip i don't mind tipping but I do expect to get my change. All this and not one smile or thank you give this place a wide birth, there are plenty of better near by.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cafemineiro Bra... C, Manager at Cafe Mineiro, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Sorry for the inconvinience, probably miss understanding from your part, because we have 3 different kind of options of food and we never had a complaint from the bar! We have way more excellent reviews than what u have described. Our goal Is to better serve you next time!