“Old meat” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Mineiro

Cafe Mineiro
6432 International Drive, Orlando, FL (Florida Center)
+1 407-248-2932
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Mineiro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #375 of 3,178 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Sandlake Rd
Description: Cafe Mineiro, a well-known restaurant in Orlando FL, is a Brazilian steakhouse that offers delicious buffets, all-you-can-eat meat specials,and a comfortable family atmosphere.
florida
“Old meat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Ordered the 2 people portion of the Brazilian speciality meat - Picanha... it was served 3 pieces on a skewer (each), the first 2 pieces were very nice and succulent (although not well done as ordered this wasnt a big deal)... however the 3rd piece for both of us was really dry and not good, I'm pretty sure the 3rd piece was an older piece of meat they probably found lying around the place.

Service was less than average.

Fact is I'm not Brazilian.... but do enjoy brazilian cuisine, but folks there are so many GOOD or EXCELLENT choices of Brazilian restaurant in Orlando (and on I. Drive itself), you should carefully think about paying a little more and getting good, fresh food and great service, and in my opinion (which is what this is all about), avoid Cafe Min.

The restaurant itself has a very run down feel to it, nasty toilets which is always a big thing for me and my family..

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cafemineiro Bra... C, Owner at Cafe Mineiro, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your review as the Owner of Cafe mineiro Brazilian Steakhouse, I would like to ensure you that my restaurant offers the best Brazilian cuisine in Orlando, I was not aware of the restrooms being dirty, since it is one of my priorities to keep them clean!
I want to let you know that I had a Meeting with my Managers, and these issues are resolved. I Daniel Arantes invite you and your Family to come back.
Daniel Arantes

Kissimmee, Florida
“Good food , but not enough choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

It a good location for family , it a a buffet but it not enough choices of food but tasted really good , the employee are good with service and on taking away food , it a Brazilian restaurant so there gonna a lot of people talking Portuguese and not much of English . If you don't mind that it a good place to eat

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Food was great waiters were nice and helpful...loved the rodizio...the meat was so good!!!.....very good restaurant!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic brazia food , howeverCheck the price first!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

The sign says $15.95 all you can eat and that is false . It's $29 per person. They where actually changing the sign when I was complaining. Good thing the food was good and a clean place. Make sure you get the prices discussed before you sit. The 15.95 is for salad and hot food bar with 4 meats. After I complained they gave me 20% off which was still $80 more than I planned. Other consumers have posted the same review about price changes .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North East, UK
“Better restaurants with reasonable prices and better food - give this a miss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were told 10% off, daughter would be $5.99 and the rest of us all you can eat all meats and buffet for $15.99 - this never happenedafter being told it was not all you can eat for $15.99 but in fact if you wanted this it would be $30 each or you could have the knock down small meat variety for $15 we opted for this. The food at best was mediocre - the meats were burnt and you couldnt even tell if it was chicken or beef - I have had better tasting Jerky! The salad variety and the buffet were disgusting the area it was stood in was unclean and then when the bill came and they had added a tip at 20% I nearly laughed my socks off - who were they kidding they seated us, gave us an over priced drink and then it was self serve apart from the meat (if that is even what it was)

Definately chose one of the other restaurants there are so many on international drive and your money would be best spent elsewhere!

• Visited August 2012