“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8010 Presidents Drive, Orlando, FL 32809   |
Ranked #281 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have recently relocated to the Orlando area and was in need of place to stay for two weeks. I was wowed from the moment I walked in Crestwood after searching other extended stays. The price was perfect and the room setup was what I was looking for on my budget. The front desk staff was exceptional and professional...they even went above and beyond when showing me the different rooms. Everything in my room was very clean and in working order. No complaints here. Would definitely recommend Crestwood Suites to fam and friends. Kimberley B.

• Stayed September 2013
Crestwood S, Manager at Crestwood Suites - Disney Orlando, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear MsB270311,

Thank you very much for the time you took to write this review. We here at Crestwood Suites strive to provide our guest's and inquiring guest's with the upmost professional experience that we can. We are very happy that you are enjoying/enjoyed your stay in out NEWLY refurbished rooms!
Once again thank you for letting myself and our staff aware of the clean and friendly service.

Management.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The customer service is outstanding !!! Ms Amanda is very pleasant and helpful she has excellent customer service skills, I am enjoying my stay here 100% and may extend my visit. Thank you Crestwood Suites and Ms Amanda :) Orlando, Fla. Mr. David Moya

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear David M ,

Thank you for your recent stay here at Crestwood Suites, and for giving us the wonderful feedback. We strive to have clean rooms and friendly service, We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your stay 100% in our newly refurbished rooms, new mattresses, and fresh paint.
We look forward to providing you with future hospitality needs.

McMinnville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed at Crestwood Suites Orlando twice, once on a business trip, and came back again on vacation. I DO NOT understand the other reviews I've read on here unless there is one room somewhere that I haven't seen...lol We fully enjoyed our stay both times. I love the fully equipped kitchen. Saved a fortune over eating out every night. Home away from home. Everything worked and the room was very clean. The staff was curtious and since I lived near the hotel several years ago I knew the area to be fairly safe. For the price this hotel is an excellent choice. Would recommend it highly to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in the double queen bed room both times and were very pleased.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear hnorhcutt ,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay BOTH TIMES! We do have our wonderful kitchenettes, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker in all rooms here. We are very happy that we could make your business trip AND vacation cost efficient. We all know everyone is budgeted these days, We do strive for the best customer service and wonderful amenities in our newly refurbished rooms.We look forward to providing you with future hospitality needs.

Once again thank you kindly for the fantastic feed back!
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

It was horrible and will never stay again. The bathroom was dirty, the wall fixtures were falling out of the wall, there were no pots & pans in the room. The mattress has springs sticking out of it.The lady at the front desk didn't want to help us out with anything. I asked about getting pots and pans from another room and she went on about I can't steal things from other rooms. The internet was super slow! Unfortunately it is a holiday weekend, so all other hotels are booked, so I was stuck with it for the night. Horrible end to my families vacation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Couldn't find my reservation upon arrival. Hallway had underwear and an old sandwhich smashed in carpet. Whole place smells like cigarettes. Furniture is old and falling apart. Carpet in room hadn't been vacuumed in probably weeks. Bathroom was disgusting and also hadn't been cleaned. People were yelling all night. Probably the worst room ive ever had. Only stayed 1 night even though I booked 4. I didn't get a refund. Don't let the freshley painted exterior fool you the inside is old dirty and smells awful.

• Stayed March 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Old hotel and furniture
Stained carpets and terrible smell.
Ants in the bathroom
Wifi connection very slow and works on the lobby
Refrigerator too noisy(we couldn t sleep because of it)
Super low quallity towels (they change them weekly and not daily) and housekeeping only once a week.
They offer complimentary coffe in the lobby in the mornings but it is awful
They don't have security box in rooms
The location is good, near the Florida Mall
The parking is free

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I live in Kissimmee Florida. My family came down from Pennsylvania before school started. I was searching for a nice hotel when I saw this one. I called and book the room for a good price. Then I went online and read the reviews and I was skeptical. When my family came they love how clean it was and how the employee were friendly and very helpful. The room had new carpet, new floor, and new furniture. This is a good hotel for the price and location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
cws-disney, Manager at Crestwood Suites - Disney Orlando, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property on Trip Advisor. We are very happy your family enjoyed their stay at our location. We are very excited about the new carpet and flooring that most of our rooms now have and your family was able to enjoy. It is our pleasure to provide the friendliest service and the cleanest rooms in the industry.

We look forward to having you and your family stay with us the next time you are in town.

Yobeska

Been to Crestwood Suites - Disney Orlando? Share your experiences!