“Nice Sub” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #505 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast Food, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Firehouse Subs, founded in Jacksonville, Fla. by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, is a 440-unit fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs® offers oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats and cheeses, steamed to make the flavors burst, then piled high with fresh produce atop a toasted sub roll. The restaurants reflect the authentic firefighter heritage of the founding family’s 200 years of firefighting service.
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Nice Sub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

If you like Subway, you would prefer Firehouse. The menu is good for subs. Of course, the only thing you need to consider it is more expensive and they do not have the meal deals like Subway.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Worth spending a bit more here than at area competition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

It's pretty much a 'total package' location that has quality food and equal quality service. Every single thing I've ordered here has been hot and tasty . . . and offered to me in a timely fashion. The location is close to my own residence, so I have the opportunity to see consistency at this Firehouse. Consistency is a good thing for me.

It does cost a bit more than the local competition, but I personally think it's worth my time/budget to come here.

The shopping plaza is becoming more and more vacant, so I fear for the future of the few really good establishments located here. Thankfully it's close to one of the area Theme Parks (Universal) so that helps out quite a bit I'm sure. I will continue to stay a fan of Firehouse as long as they continue to do the same top-quality job they are currently doing.

Kudos to you Conroy Road Firehouse, and thanks for always making delicious late-night sandwiches that are memorable for the right reasons!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Have been going to this firehouse for over a year every week or every other week and it is continuously outstanding, great staff, great food, wish the food was a tiny bit cheaper but other than that absolutely love it and will continue to go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hallandale Beach, Florida
“Great Sub but don't order online”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Drove by this sub shop and wanted to try one. Got back to my hotel and went online to see the menu. Saw they had online ordering and pay online. I did just that. Said my sub would be ready in 20 minutes. Drove to Firehouse and stood under the online pick up sign. Told the person I ordered online and she said she had no knowledge of my order. I gave her my confirmation number. No record! The manager overheard my problem and he began to make my sub. While doing so the order finally came thru on the fax. He explained to me it happens every now and then. But the sub was delicious. Was the hook & ladder sub. Comes with a kosher pickle spear. Very tasty!

Visited June 2013
Hertford, North Carolina
“The Staff, The Staff, The Staff is on Fire!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

While my first visit to this franchise was notable for the quality and taste of the food, the staff really blew my mind. Their courtesy, professionalism and dedication exceeded my expectations.

• Visited April 2013