“GREAT RESORT!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Cypress Palms

You added Wyndham Cypress Palms to your Saves list
Wyndham Cypress Palms
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5324 Fairfield Lake Drive, Orlando, FL 34746 (Formerly Fairfield at Cypress Palms)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
15% Off
Ranked #154 of 329 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sherwood, Arkansas
“GREAT RESORT!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The one bedroom w/ sofa pullout was perfect! Cypress Palms is CLOSE to everything!!! Pools are well kept, all employees are very helpful and nice. Would have given 10 stars!!! The king size beds are the most comfortable I've ever slept on! Will be buying the same mattress and box springs to have at my home! The king size bed cured my lower back pain!!!!!!

Room Tip: Easy access on 1st floor.Easy in and easy out with children/ toddlers
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Amy,

Thank you so much for your feedback, as well as your email! :) I am glad that you loved the mattress and I hope you can find it to bring some Wyndham home with you!

I am glad the one bedroom standard unit worked well for you and your family.

I do hope you come back again soon. Have a great day!

Elizabeth.Hebeler@wyn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We are nearing the end of a week long stay at the resort.

The check-in was fast and friendly. Our two bedroom suite is large and spacious.

The resort is extremely close to Disney, major roads, shopping and everything one could need.

We are already looking forward to our next stay!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Greetings from Cypress Palms! :)

We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you come back again soon!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great experience and out of the box Customer Service!!! Anything you need they already got that ready in your vacation package!!! Activities exclusive for Kids a Concierge that Brainstorm for fun activities in and out of the Village!! Beautiful rooms !! Spotless and Clean A really refreshing place to enjoying freedom of life !!!

Room Tip: Studio Villas or Definitive Double Rooms
Green Features: All Staff on Point ready to assist you in any extra pillows, extra sheets & any amenity that needs to be provide for the Village for the magical stayed !!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Greetings from Cypress Palms!

Thank you for your feedback. Very happy to hear you enjoyed our Activities team here on property. We hope that you come back soon! :)

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed there 3 times in the past, but this stay was the worst of them all, they seem to be more concerned about getting us to come to the 90 min timeshare meeting, while our actual stay sucked. There were ants in the kitchen, the mattress was worn and caused a horrible night sleep, also asked for towels be brought to the room and we never received any, one of the pools was closed which caused extreme overcrowding at the other pool. Also went to the trash room around 11pm one night and was startled by a huge raccoon that would not run or move away from the trash room door.

Along with other things this was the worst stay I'd ever had at this resort.

Over the years I've been there, the service and quality of this resort has declined.

• Stayed July 2014
Greetings Tyrone,

Thank you for your response. I do apologize about the concerns you had during your stay. If you would like to discuss them further, please feel free to email me at Elizabeth.Hebeler@wyn.com.

We want to ensure the comfort of all our guests to the best of our ability. I will pass on your feedback to our individual departments as well.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I would like to start off this review by stating I would return in a heartbeat. This property is in very nice condition and has a very friendly staff. I would have given this a top rating however the property is not as immaculate as some. Our unit has some paint chipping on the porch and I saw some garbage laying around the property. Also the activities were a bit lacking and some of the scheduled ones didn't occur as planned ( weather was not a factor). That being said I think the property is very special. My young daughter and I loved the herb garden area with several unique items such as a xylophone, block building area and a place to play with seashells. Sight unseen it may seem a bit corny but my daughter loved it and sometimes the smaller things make a big difference. The two bedroom unit had a fantastic layout and was in good shape. The shower head needed more water pressure however it was manageable. The towels were nice, the utensils were nice and had everything you could need. All in all this was more than a good time it was a very special time with my family and I will remember it always. Thank you staff of Wyndham Cypress Palms!

Stayed July 2014
Greetings from Cypress Palms! :)

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it on to our team! I am very happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed our Nature Explore area with the herb garden and xylophone, it's one of my favorite things on property!

We do hope you and your family come back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed back in May for my little sister's 5th birthday. We had a 2 bdrm on the 3rd floor of building 6. The hotel is close to Disney which was a plus for us. The beds were really comfy, and the couch could sleep 4 people. 2 on the pull out and one on each extension, the couch had three sides. The balcony was nice and we had a view of the playground. My 3 siblings slept on the couch, my parents slept in the master and my grandma and I slept in the other bedroom. The kitchen was very spacious and had plenty of cabinetry. The dining table was great too because it had some chairs and bench seating across the wall (which I love lol). The rooms were very clean. The courtyard, which was right outside our room, was beautifully decorated with palm trees. There was free Wi-Fi for only two devices with a special code. The only thing that I had a problem with was the fact that they only have one elevator per building( and the buildings are pretty big). We had to walk through a maze to get through the elevator. There are stairs cases along the maze but with my torn hamstring and labrum, it was difficult to go up and down the stairs. But all of that depends on where your room is. The parking was ok but make sure to get a good spot while unloading. My grandma left her wallet in the room after we had already checked out, the people that were around were glad to help and called security for us. Over all this hotel was wonderful and I would definitely stay here again. I love it!

Room Tip: Building 5 and 6 is towards the back and is less busy. It also has a beautiful courtyard and is righ...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Greetings Hannah!

Thank you for your response and so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed our 2 bedroom deluxe unit. I'm also glad your Grandma was able to retrieve her wallet. We hope to have you back again soon.

Have a great day!
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I traveled to Orlando on July 4th for a girls basketball tournament and needed somewhere to stay close to the girls. I found Wyndam Cypress Palms on Trip Advisor and decided to take a chance on it even though it was a time share. What a lucky find! I'm not sure why- but none of the pictures on this site show the room/suite I was in- but it was fresh, clean, and newly renovated. You walked into a triangle shaped living room/ kitchenette with small 4 person table. The sofa was a comfortable and large pull out bed. A hallway had a washer/dryer and vanity and a separate toilet/shower room (so helpful when multiple people are sharing). The bedroom was huge with a nice dresser and closet. The living room and bedroom each had doors- so you could close them off and not disturb anyone. I never had any parking issues- and the week of July 4th is probably their 2nd busiest. I wasn't in the room much- but did get one phone call asking if I wanted to take a time share session. The woman was slightly aggressive- but took no for an answer. The kitchenette was the best surprise- it had apartment sized fridge and oven and was stocked with real dishes and silverware. It really saved me money to be able to go to the grocery and do some simple cooking. I was so happy I went to the front desk to tell them! As for trash in the halls- yes- people left their bags out there- but it wasn't in my room- so didn't bother me. For the towels- I had the washer dryer so just washed them myself- no big deal. I was in building 14 and on the 5th floor- can't say enough for how great this was- and when you factor in how inexpensive- it is the best deal I've ever had when traveling.

Room Tip: Building 14 on 5th floor- brand new and awesome.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Greetings Amy!

Thank you for your review, so happy to hear you had a wonderful time in our one bedroom suite! We hope that you come back and stay with us again soon, and hope the basketball tournament went well! :)

Elizabeth.Hebeler@wyn.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
The Barefoot Suites
4.0 of 5 stars 942 reviews
Legacy Vacation Resorts
#27 of 56 in Kissimmee
3.5 of 5 stars 681 reviews

Been to Wyndham Cypress Palms? Share your experiences!