“Favorite Choices at Any Time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Cypress Palms

You added Wyndham Cypress Palms to your Saves list
Wyndham Cypress Palms
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 Fairfield Lake Drive, Orlando, FL 34746 (Formerly Fairfield at Cypress Palms)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #154 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
“Favorite Choices at Any Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great experience and out of the box Customer Service!!! Anything you need they already got that ready in your vacation package!!! Activities exclusive for Kids a Concierge that Brainstorm for fun activities in and out of the Village!! Beautiful rooms !! Spotless and Clean A really refreshing place to enjoying freedom of life !!!

Room Tip: Studio Villas or Definitive Double Rooms
Green Features: All Staff on Point ready to assist you in any extra pillows, extra sheets & any amenity that needs to be provide for the Village for the magical stayed !!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Greetings from Cypress Palms!

Thank you for your feedback. Very happy to hear you enjoyed our Activities team here on property. We hope that you come back soon! :)

Elizabeth.Hebeler@wyn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have stayed there 3 times in the past, but this stay was the worst of them all, they seem to be more concerned about getting us to come to the 90 min timeshare meeting, while our actual stay sucked. There were ants in the kitchen, the mattress was worn and caused a horrible night sleep, also asked for towels be brought to the room and we never received any, one of the pools was closed which caused extreme overcrowding at the other pool. Also went to the trash room around 11pm one night and was startled by a huge raccoon that would not run or move away from the trash room door.

Along with other things this was the worst stay I'd ever had at this resort.

Over the years I've been there, the service and quality of this resort has declined.

• Stayed July 2014
Greetings Tyrone,

Thank you for your response. I do apologize about the concerns you had during your stay. If you would like to discuss them further, please feel free to email me at Elizabeth.Hebeler@wyn.com.

We want to ensure the comfort of all our guests to the best of our ability. I will pass on your feedback to our individual departments as well.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I would like to start off this review by stating I would return in a heartbeat. This property is in very nice condition and has a very friendly staff. I would have given this a top rating however the property is not as immaculate as some. Our unit has some paint chipping on the porch and I saw some garbage laying around the property. Also the activities were a bit lacking and some of the scheduled ones didn't occur as planned ( weather was not a factor). That being said I think the property is very special. My young daughter and I loved the herb garden area with several unique items such as a xylophone, block building area and a place to play with seashells. Sight unseen it may seem a bit corny but my daughter loved it and sometimes the smaller things make a big difference. The two bedroom unit had a fantastic layout and was in good shape. The shower head needed more water pressure however it was manageable. The towels were nice, the utensils were nice and had everything you could need. All in all this was more than a good time it was a very special time with my family and I will remember it always. Thank you staff of Wyndham Cypress Palms!

Stayed July 2014
Greetings from Cypress Palms! :)

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it on to our team! I am very happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed our Nature Explore area with the herb garden and xylophone, it's one of my favorite things on property!

We do hope you and your family come back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed back in May for my little sister's 5th birthday. We had a 2 bdrm on the 3rd floor of building 6. The hotel is close to Disney which was a plus for us. The beds were really comfy, and the couch could sleep 4 people. 2 on the pull out and one on each extension, the couch had three sides. The balcony was nice and we had a view of the playground. My 3 siblings slept on the couch, my parents slept in the master and my grandma and I slept in the other bedroom. The kitchen was very spacious and had plenty of cabinetry. The dining table was great too because it had some chairs and bench seating across the wall (which I love lol). The rooms were very clean. The courtyard, which was right outside our room, was beautifully decorated with palm trees. There was free Wi-Fi for only two devices with a special code. The only thing that I had a problem with was the fact that they only have one elevator per building( and the buildings are pretty big). We had to walk through a maze to get through the elevator. There are stairs cases along the maze but with my torn hamstring and labrum, it was difficult to go up and down the stairs. But all of that depends on where your room is. The parking was ok but make sure to get a good spot while unloading. My grandma left her wallet in the room after we had already checked out, the people that were around were glad to help and called security for us. Over all this hotel was wonderful and I would definitely stay here again. I love it!

Room Tip: Building 5 and 6 is towards the back and is less busy. It also has a beautiful courtyard and is righ...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Greetings Hannah!

Thank you for your response and so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed our 2 bedroom deluxe unit. I'm also glad your Grandma was able to retrieve her wallet. We hope to have you back again soon.

Have a great day!
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I traveled to Orlando on July 4th for a girls basketball tournament and needed somewhere to stay close to the girls. I found Wyndam Cypress Palms on Trip Advisor and decided to take a chance on it even though it was a time share. What a lucky find! I'm not sure why- but none of the pictures on this site show the room/suite I was in- but it was fresh, clean, and newly renovated. You walked into a triangle shaped living room/ kitchenette with small 4 person table. The sofa was a comfortable and large pull out bed. A hallway had a washer/dryer and vanity and a separate toilet/shower room (so helpful when multiple people are sharing). The bedroom was huge with a nice dresser and closet. The living room and bedroom each had doors- so you could close them off and not disturb anyone. I never had any parking issues- and the week of July 4th is probably their 2nd busiest. I wasn't in the room much- but did get one phone call asking if I wanted to take a time share session. The woman was slightly aggressive- but took no for an answer. The kitchenette was the best surprise- it had apartment sized fridge and oven and was stocked with real dishes and silverware. It really saved me money to be able to go to the grocery and do some simple cooking. I was so happy I went to the front desk to tell them! As for trash in the halls- yes- people left their bags out there- but it wasn't in my room- so didn't bother me. For the towels- I had the washer dryer so just washed them myself- no big deal. I was in building 14 and on the 5th floor- can't say enough for how great this was- and when you factor in how inexpensive- it is the best deal I've ever had when traveling.

Room Tip: Building 14 on 5th floor- brand new and awesome.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Greetings Amy!

Thank you for your review, so happy to hear you had a wonderful time in our one bedroom suite! We hope that you come back and stay with us again soon, and hope the basketball tournament went well! :)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Was apprehensive after reading review as they were average at best. We have had a great stay at the Wyndham Cypress Palms. The main problems in the review were: parking, unit quality, timeshare pressure.
Unit: We had a one bedroom on the 2nd floor. The unit was clean modern and very comfortable. We had everything we could ask for quality linen towels and pool towels. Very good size could not find anything to fault.
Parking: we stayed over the 4th July holiday which must have been the busiest time. We could always get parked close to the unit without any problem no mater what time we arrived.
Timeshare sales: we were asked at check in if we would attend presentation I said know a little pressure was applied where I answered " you can book me n any time I will not turn up so don't waste your time" I never headed anything else from them.

The stay was very good however I have a couple of small observations.

Pool: the pool is very quiet and lacks atmosphere compared to other pool areas. You may enjoy this so it could be a positive or a negative, the choice us yours.

Trash: there was a number of bags of trash left in public walk ways initially this is down to the residents being to lazy to take to trash room which is at the bottom of stairs. After a day it is a resort problem.

Staff were very pleasant,broadband was free for 2 devices and an acceptable speed.
Location is fantastic for Walt Disney bit of a drive for Seaworld and Universal however easy to find..

Conclusion: good resort in a good location. Would I return? Yes. Would I recommend ? Yes.

Room Tip: High floor in Building 15
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cypress Palms W, Manager at Wyndham Cypress Palms, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Greetings Allan!

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your unit and enjoyed the accesibility of our resort location to the parks. We are tucked back on 192 in nature, but close to everything, including great restaurants! :)

We hope to see you back again soon and thank you for your review,

Riverview, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here the weekend prior to July 4th. We arrived about 4pm and checked in. Our room wasn't ready but the woman at the front desk found another that was and it was on the 2nd floor so we had a very nice balcony! All the rooms are like apartments so they come with a full kitchen and living room! We had a o e bedroom and the bedroom and bathroom were huge! The separate bath even had a jacuzzi tub! The pool area is not huge but it was very nice and comfortable. It is a little older property but very well kept and everything was very nice and exceptionally clean!
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Greetings Sharon! :)

Thank you for your response! Sounds like you had a great stay in our one bedroom deluxe unit, which comes with a full kitchen, balcony, jacuzzi tub, and large living room. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and look forward to having you back again soon!

Thanks,

Elizabeth.Hebeler@wyn.com

Been to Wyndham Cypress Palms? Share your experiences!